Good cookbooks or websites for low cal eating

• Hi all
    I am in need of some new cookbooks for low cal cooking, any ideas?

I have the following...

Hungry Girl - 200 under 200 (i love this, has some great things in it)
    Biggest Loser - Family Cookbook (it is ok, a few good things)

Any other suggestions? Maybe even a website?

I am in need of more meals. I have breakfast and lunch down but we have a large family and I am trying to come up with some "new" ideas for them. We all eat low cal, well the calories we should eat.
  • Cooking Light magazine is fantastic, and their website has thousands of recipes archived www.cookinglight.com You can also buy annual cookbooks that contain a full years worth of recipes.
  • Cooking Light
    Vegetarian Times Magazine
    The Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno
    Eat Clean Magazine
  • I think to look at what is mentioned and also look at the calories on the weight watchers recipes. They are healthy and all of them have the calories listed. I am going to use my cookbooks I have bought from them in the past but I am going to work calories vs. points so I can relax a bit and enjoy my personally tailored to suit me Plan.
    I also know about good balancing of food in a day but have gotten frustrated because what my body needs on some days is different than other days. Also, I can satisfy my yearn for some carbs without a feeling of guilt and cheating. I need more flexibility and don't mind using calories to keep the day making sense.
  • I have found some really good recipes on www.eatingwell.com.
  • I have found some really wonderful recipes on sparkpeople.com
  • Thanks ladies, I am looking into these.

I am not a huge fan of cooking light, I have found that they just do not fit (budget wise) a large family.
  • I was just going to say cooking light and eating well.

In particular, Cooking Light: the essential dinner tonight cookbook because it gives the whole game plan for the entree/side/veg thing. I like not having to think about it too much.

A.
  • I've found some tasty recipes on george stellas website. I have ordered one of his cookbooks but it hasn't arrived yet. I searched through the recipes online and tried a few first. I love them!
  • the taste of home guilt free cookbook is AMAZING.
    http://www.amazon.com/Taste-Home-Coo.../dp/B002IKLO1Y
  • Wow Gracie-Anne thanks so much! This looks wonderful. I am going to try it out!