What Did You Have For Breakfast?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hi everyone! I am new here and just wanted to know some breakfast ideas.......
  • I had....

1 Jimmy Dean turkey sausage (45 calories) on a 100 calorie multi grain english muffin and a glass of milk (didn't measure...oops). I did pretty good, but it wasn't the most enthralling breakfast ever....
  • I am making french toast for breakfast. Recipe on hungrygirl.com. For 3 pieces WITH syrup (sugar free of course) is about 200 calories. Mmmmm...
  • I had cereal with skim milk, which is what I have almost every morning for breakfast. I love cereal with milk, I could happily eat it 3 meals a day.
  • I'm a cereal lover, too! I've been eating the Special K Protein Plus, which I find quite filling.
  • I am in love with a whole grain frozen waffle with 1 TBSP natural peanut butter and a TABLESPOON of honey to cap it off. It's about 200 calories, sticks to my ribs, and feels like a total cheat, but fits my plan great. I also like oatmeal with honey. Hi, I am a honey addict.
  • i had one scrambled egg, 1 wheat toast with 1 tbs nutella and small oj. This is 400 calories. This keeps me full until lunch and with lots of energy.
  • I had one Thomas' Hearty Grains whole wheat bagel with 1 scrambled egg and one slice of fat free American cheese. And lotssss of coffee with Splenda as always.
  • 2 nutrigrain lowfat waffles and a hard boiled egg white. 160 calories.
  • 2 cups of coffee when I first woke up and then around 9 am I made a smoothie...1 cup of Light & Fit yogurt~ 110 Calories~ 1 cup of no fat milk ~ 90 calories~ and 3 large frozen strawberries with a half cup of blueberries.
  • 1) This morning, I had a ww english muffin/130 with an egg/80 + a tbl lite chz/30 + 1 tsp ketchup/10 + a coffee/10 (with A/S) + a mini-clementine/30 = 290 cals.

I vary this each day with a coffee + ...

2) homemade Muesli/250 with skim milk/30 = 280 cals.

3) porridge mix/225 + skim milk/30 + 1 tsp brown sugar Splenda/15 = 270 cals. (I mix half & half oatmeal + natural cream of wheat). You can add a small toast with lf margarine for 345 cals.

4) a medium ww bagel/220 + tbl natural PB & tsp honey/120 = 340 cals.
  • Strawberry Protein Smoothie at 8am. That's one scoop of protein, two cups of strawberries and 18oz of water. Yields 32oz smoothie and 240 Calories. It fills me up and carries me til snack time,10:00-10:30.
  • A serving of oatmeal with raisins - 150

A zero fat greek blueberry yogurt - 140

4 pineapple chunks (fresh) - 50

2 slices of turkey bacon - 70

Coffee with sweet and low

2 glasses of water

410 calories
  • 2 lattes, 160 calories. But had a great lunch.. grilled chicken salad less than 250 calories.
  • egg white scramble with mushroom, ketchup, pnb toast, clementine

yesterday - cinnomon raison English Muffin, pnb, clementine

Sunday - Kashi Waffle , pnb, grapes

Saturday - boca bacon, pnb, toast, clementine

Notice the trend....I love to have peanut butter in the morning.