Old 12-08-2010, 11:34 AM   #1  
HealthNutMommy

S/C/G: 170/124/125

Height: 5'3

Default Getting very sad about my smaller breasts

I started as a C cup and now I am an A.

I can't help but feel a little sad about it and the idea of breast augmentation is slowly creeping into my head. Funny thing is, I was always one of those girls who swore she would never consider doing that.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love how my cellulite is disappearing, how slimming my thighs look and the little image of a six pack is the best!

But I look up at my shrinking, saggy boobs and my face falls just a bit

Anyone else feel this way?
pammi2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #2  
Maintainer since 12-22-10

S/C/G: 198/190/165

Height: 5'8"

I always said that the minute I started losing my breasts, I would stop losing weight...and I am dead serious. I love my C cups. So far it's been good...30lbs down and I still have them.

I understand where you are coming from and if it will help you to feel better, go for it.
Slim CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'7"

I was barely an A cup when I was 170 lbs and I'm still barely an A cup at my current weight! Lol! They might seems really small to you, but a C-cup on your frame now that you've lost all that weight, might be too much. Possible?
flippychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:50 AM   #4  
Tiff

S/C/G: 322/ticker/175

Height: 5' 7"

last time i lost weight, i went from a DDD to a C. i loved it, my back hurts all the time, and i really think it is from the weight in the front! but i understand (don't even know how i could, but....well i do) i can see your frustration. i know we are all our own worst critics.

when i look at your avatar i see a strong beautiful woman with amazing athletic build that a movie star would die for. if it were me, i wouldnt change a thing, but i think that lean athletic look is stunning. at my lowest weight i wasnt even close to that.

but ultimately the decision will be yours, i wish you luck in finding your answers, but know that you are beautiful no matter what you decide
pipernoswiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:51 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 155/122.6/105

Height: 5'2"

I started as a tight C cup and am quickly approaching an A, but it's not the shrinkage that bothers me so much ... it's the sagging! How can almost-As be saggy? It makes me very sad. Though, truth be told, they were rather sorry-looking at my start weight, too. I think that it was very obvious that the majority of their mass was due to body fat rather than breast tissue.

Still, I am kind of wondering if I'll ever again be comfortable letting anyone look at them in full lighting without a bra.

So, yeah, I get where you're coming from. At least it's easy to make them look nice while clothed! The right bra can do wonders.

Last edited by Nienna; 12-08-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Nienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #6  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Quote: Breasts are just fat so don't miss them !!
I have the same problem, and when I was bemoaning my lack of boobies thats what a friend said. You have to kind of like that sentiment
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:57 AM   #7  
I'M WORKING ON IT

S/C/G: 205/ticker/127

Height: 5'3"

There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting a breast augmentation/lift, especially after weight loss, I for one have been left with pretty mangled breasts, saggy skin and all. Seriously do not feel bad about thinking about surgery, it's not worse than thinking about getting Lasik surgery or anything.

I personally think it's very hypocritical for people to say it's okay to wear colored contact to change the color of your eyes, get your ears pinned, to get teeth veneers, to get Botox injected into your face or getting a gastric bypass surgery, but it's not okay to get breast augmentation because it's "superficial and only for bimbos". It's ridiculous, and no more superficial than getting a tattoo or acrylic nails or a Lap-Band.

If you don't feel comfortable with your current breasts then why not change it if you can? We are scientifically able to do it. And yes there is risks but there are also risks to driving your car, taking the elevator, eating sugar, or handling broken glass. Why is it okay to go out of your way and put tons of effort to lose weight to get rid of extra weight you don't like, but it's not okay to fix boobs you don't like?? I myself went from a 42DD at my heaviest, to a current 38C and I think that by goal weight I may be down to a B or A cup, and am not thrilled at all, and I sure am considering fixing my breasts after I hit goal, because I am NOT willing to work my butt off to lose weight to feel good about my body, and then feel sad that my breasts aren't up to par and still feel ashamed of my body. F that.
If you're not happy with a certain part of your body, fix it. I'm not saying go all Heidi Montague... but there's no way you should feel bad or embarrassed about considering a breast surgery. 300,000 other women have done it this year in the US alone. I hope you figure it out eventually, but don't let stereotypes stop you from doing something that could make you happy, even if that thing is putting saline bags under your pecs, think that it's not worse than sticking a laser beam in your eyeball or a rubber band around your stomach.
RienQueNny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #8  
Tellin' it like it is!

S/C/G: RESTART:153.5/147/135

Height: 5'4"

i am now wearing my 10 year old daughters training bras..... ha.ha.ha. almost funny
BUT on the plus side, it makes althletic endeavors easier!! I couldnt IMAGINE running,a nd doing plyos and such, with a larger chest... that would HURT!!!
big boobies dont go with athletic frames.....
mkroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #9  
I'm a SWIMMER!

S/C/G: 209.4/149.2/150

Height: 5'9

Ya...me too. A few posters hit on it really good...it's not so much losing the size...but it's the dried prune effect that we all hate! LOL!

I've come to terms with mine...albeit this time for some reason...I'm clinging on to b+ cup down from a c...but then again I still have 30 lbs more to go Last down I got down to goal weight I went from a C cup to an A cup. They were painfully pitiful little raisinettes!

I see your into lifting. GREAT then...you can definitely lift them quite a bit with some hardcore upper body weight lifting action! As far as the male point of view...well..we are much more critical on ourselves than ANY MAN could EVER be..lol! They will not stop for a second to measure our sag...they could really CARE LESS!!! I'm 43 yrs old...married a few times and well..let's just say I know my way around the block in this dept

We all have some physical imperfection...we can only make the best of it and try to learn to love ourselves the way we are
joyfulloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #10  
HealthNutMommy

Every single one of the responses have been SUPER helpful to me. Thank you so much ladies! I don't know what I would do without this forum.

One of my good friends (Godmother to my daughter) actually just had a boob job a few months ago and all she has ever said about is that it has changed the way she feels about herself. She said her self esteem has skyrocketed. And she didn't even go Heidi Montag big. She went from a small A to a C. Nothing too drastic.

I love how my body looks right now. I have never in my life been in this good of a shape. A lot of sweat and tears went into creating this body and I feel that I deserve to be 100% happy about the way I look and a breast augmentation is starting to sound like the best reward when I reach my goal weight

Saving up the money for it is a whole different story....
Old 12-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #11  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

If you aren't happy with them then change them. Even if it's just to give a lift and not make them bigger- why not? I already told my husband that after I'm done with the weight loss and the kids I'm getting new boobs as my gift to myself!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #12  
HealthNutMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkroyer View Post
i am now wearing my 10 year old daughters training bras..... ha.ha.ha. almost funny
BUT on the plus side, it makes althletic endeavors easier!! I couldnt IMAGINE running,a nd doing plyos and such, with a larger chest... that would HURT!!!
big boobies dont go with athletic frames.....
This is where I am always torn.

When it comes down to it.....................I rather be fit and tone than to have bigger breasts.

But then again, why not have both
Old 12-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #13  
HealthNutMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerab View Post
If you aren't happy with them then change them. Even if it's just to give a lift and not make them bigger- why not? I already told my husband that after I'm done with the weight loss and the kids I'm getting new boobs as my gift to myself!
You go girl!

I was talking to my boyfriend about it this morning and he said he is all for bigger boobs.......men
Old 12-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #14  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

I started out as a 38D, and now I'm a 34D. So, technically I haven't lost a cup size, but they are quite a bit smaller than they used to be (cup sizes change with bands and all that). I think I'll be able to fit a 34C soon.

I've never had huge boobs, but they've been bigger. I still have problems buying button up shirts because everything fits but the button by my breasts (huge gap there all the time!).

So I'll be sad if I lose, them, but then I again I think I'll overall be okay. I've had bigger boobs my whole life. I can try it for a while without them.

And no wrinkling, so far, so that's nice.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #15  
Workin' It

I lost all of my boobs, and had the augmentation surgery. I'm still pretty athletic, ran a half marathon after the surgery, am signed up for a marathon in March, exercise a lot. PM me if you have any questions.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote