S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

I'm in.

- Lose 15lbs
- Get more than 8 glasses of water
- Go to the gym everyday to get at least 15 minutes of cardio
- Strength training 4x per week
- Avg 1500 calories per week

After the damage from the 4th, I am waiting until tomorrow to weigh in.

Last edited by WormwoodDoll; 07-07-2009 at 09:40 AM.
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:03 PM   #32  
the camera adds 10 lbs

S/C/G: 258/ticker/185

it was important to me to get back in control before the work week starts...i think i mentioned that my plan is to eat normal portions and avoid eating between meals....subway sandwich for lunch...a little chicken a little rice a little beans and a tortilla for dinner...plus a really hot roasted jalapeno and a roasted mexican green onion...if im gonna lose it and keep it off ive got to change my whole way of thinking about food...thats why im ok with this slow steady weight loss...thanks for the encouragement
david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:35 PM   #33  
Almost there! 7lbs to go!

S/C/G: 165/137/130

Height: 5'8"

I did well today! Got in my cardio, ate well, even upped my calories!! Dh bought me a pedometer, so it's fun! lol!! I hit almost 11,000 steps from late afternoon till tonight, so I can't wait to see what a full day does.. lol! Hoping to see a 1lb drop on the scale soon to hit that 20lb lost mark...
Moralia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:13 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 171/105/105

Height: 5'4"

Hi!

Holding steady at 136.5 lbs. Kinda disappointed I didn't lose another half a pound, but then I think I've already lost 1.5 lbs. this week approximately... I'll have to check my Wii Fit scale. It's more accurate I think.

Wow, exercised up the whazoo since Sunday, if memory serves me... Let me check. Umm yeah... Overdid it. Over 2 hours Sunday and Monday. 55 minutes so far today. Before 6 a.m. And I think I hurt my left foot/ankle. It HURTS and has a bit of bruising on it. Yet, dumbly, I keep exercising on it. I'm afraid I won't continue my weight loss I guess I will call the foot doctor today. Cross your fingers that it's nothing!

MrsLovett
MrsLovett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:28 AM   #35  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

My stats -
SW: 195
CW: 195
GW: 180
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:44 AM   #36  
Yoyo Master

S/C/G: 182/175/130

Height: 5'5"

Monday was a good start. I had a nice walk and did weights at the gym. A stroll in the evening gave me a few more calories burned.

I feel my leg muscles this morning, but it's only a tiny ouch. Last week I couldn't walk for 3 days.

I have a massage at 6 tonight, but trust me, my massages are more work than pleasure as she does deep muscle and trigger point therapy on me.
Alright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #37  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

I want to join in too!!

I want to be 165 by Labor day. So I have about 10lbs to lose to reach that goal.

SW: 175
CW: 175 (although the scale said 177 this morning i know it's water weight- so we're sticking with 175!!)
GW: 165 (-10lbs)

Let's DO THIS!

My goals:
*165 by Labor Day
*cycling 2 days/week
*stick to calorie limit
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #38  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

WELCOME to our new challengers! It's great to see the turnout, and thoughtful goal setting.

Workout is done. Today was running, and more running. Knocked 21 seconds off my 800 meter time, and I'm sure I knocked quite a few off my 400 meter time, but this was the first one since I started recording the times for my runs. So, happy about that, but just wanted to die about halfway through the workout, lol. Took a mile walk when I got home, since my legs were still complaining. They do not like the sprints, that's for sure.

My son's cat has done something to his eye, or something, so I'm taking him to the vet today. That stinking cat needs to get a job. Every summer since we've had him, I've had to take him to the vet for some kind of cat fight injury. He's neutered, but we have at least 3 stray tom cats around, and I think he must just be calling their mamas bad names or something. Anyway, I just hope it's not too expensive this year. Between him and the dogs, I'm pretty sure I have about half interest in the limo my old vet likes to drive. (yea, he really drives a limo all the time, just because he likes it...he's a good vet, though, and is always entertaining, at least)
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 174/131.5/132

Height: 5'8"

Yesterday was back on track/recovery day for me....did 5 miles (4 running/1 walking), journaled and ate clean because I really slacked off during the 4th of July weekend! I'm so glad I found this challenge because I think it will really keep me focused on my goals throughout the summer. Feels really good getting back into my routine again. I did 9 miles today--woke up really early and took a 4 mile walk and this afternoon had my 5 mile run. It's back to work tomorrow, but at least it's only a two day work week for me.
njsweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:10 AM   #40  
BELIEVE!

Just popping in for a super quick HELLO!
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:59 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 171/105/105

Cool

Well, my ankle is sprained, but I'm not going to let that stop me! Still allowed to exercise. Got me a little ankle brace with a "designer" carrying case, heehee! Good thing it wasn't something worse.

Here I am, writing at 4 a.m. again... and I've already gotten a bit of exercise!

15 minutes kickboxing
25 minutes Wii Sports Dance Bowling
10 minutes Strength Training

I know, a little crazy to start at 3:30 in the morning or whatever... but I have bad insomnia. Plus, I workout in the living room and my dad wakes up at 5 a.m. and comes in there to start watching television.

Oh yeah, I'm down to 136.0 lbs.! Yay me!

MrsLovett
MrsLovett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:25 AM   #42  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLovett View Post
Well, my ankle is sprained, but I'm not going to let that stop me! Still allowed to exercise. Got me a little ankle brace with a "designer" carrying case, heehee! Good thing it wasn't something worse.

Here I am, writing at 4 a.m. again... and I've already gotten a bit of exercise!

15 minutes kickboxing
25 minutes Wii Sports Dance Bowling
10 minutes Strength Training

I know, a little crazy to start at 3:30 in the morning or whatever... but I have bad insomnia. Plus, I workout in the living room and my dad wakes up at 5 a.m. and comes in there to start watching television.

Oh yeah, I'm down to 136.0 lbs.! Yay me!

MrsLovett
I thought I was an early bird...even so, I don't think I could start exercising at 3:30am. 5am is the earliest I have ever started. on the loss!!! Good job!!!
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:02 AM   #43  
Yoyo Master

S/C/G: 182/175/130

Morning everyone.

Killer bike ride yesterday, I seriously almost fainted after the first hill. Next time I'll wear my HRM to make sure I don't do that again. I'm positive I was at MHR, one more beat and I would have be gone.

Plans for today are a walk this morning and dancing tonight. That's it.

Oh, and I'm going to try to buy the 30 day Shred DVD and see how that goes. So many good reviews.

Only 0.2 lbs lost on the scale...but I'm going to go track that right now...lol
Alright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #44  
the camera adds 10 lbs

S/C/G: 258/ticker/185

saturday im going to tahoe for a 4 day weekend... my wife has been there for a week already....the good thing is that my neice is gonna be there and shes on south beach so were all gonna be on south beach while were there... i cant wait to get away....im gonna fish some, hike some, relax a lot....then were gonna go see harry potter at midnight...cant wait!!!
david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #45  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Just checking in~Not much results so far But staying plan ~as always.
I will see the results soon.
I have worked hard all day so hopefully that shows on the scale soon.

ALOT OF NEW PEOPLE TO SAY "HELLO" TOO.

HIYA EVERYONE!
Hope everyone has great success This challenge.
GOODLUCK
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote