Old 07-28-2009, 02:48 PM   #76  
BOOM!

S/C/G: 176.6/130/130

Height: 5'2"

I was 137.4 this morning when I got up. WTF? Also 25 inch waist. One more inch and I am at that goal. Gee do I really need to get to 130? I feel so close to being happy with it.
prinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

omg, prinny that is so awesome! Are you sure you need to be 130? What would you look like with 7 lbs less. The smaller you are the more noticable a lb difference is!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:47 PM   #78  
BOOM!

I am going to get to 135 and then reevaluate.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Prinny, congrats! That's awesome!

I am now shooting for those size 10's as my next mini goal. I'm comfortably in a size 12 now. I think it will be awhile though before I hit the size 10's as it's going slower now no matter how hard I try it seems.......oh well, such is life. It took 20 years to get this size so I should be happy if I hit goal by the end of the year I suppose.
melwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:30 PM   #80  
Go Cubs Go!

S/C/G: Too/Effing/Much!

Height: 5' 7"

Hello ladies. I am jumping in to say hey and to get back into the swing of things around here. I freaked, failed and ran away in January. Gained back a lot of my hard lost weight and am finally getting my head out of my arse and back on track.

If at first you don't succeed...

I am back at it and I hope that this is the time for me.
Rain Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:47 AM   #81  
BOOM!

melwolfe I amazed myself by my med/short BDUs becoming too big and now I have to wear sm/short BDUs which sucks because I just bought a bunch of meds, lol. I also think I am going to be able to get into 6s soon, if not now. I can wear 8s I don't own any 6s.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:21 AM   #82  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Its going to be another scorcher today and the A/C's are on,the only thing I will be doing to day is my laundry for the week. Not going out at all,will be doing my bike spinning again.

PRINNY-BIG CONGRATS on your success of getting to your goal.That's fabulous,you don't have to go done any further,one inch here are there is not going to make a difference.You've done it ,and you are our inspiration that it possible to make goal just by counting calories.

MELWOLFE-Congrats on being a size 12 and now reaching for a 10. Some how when I lose inches around the waist, I go top heavy in the boob area and that still put in the 14's, wish I could get out of that size and go into a 12.

RAIN DANCER-Welcome back to calorie counting. You can do it, just this time you must stick around and get the support from this thread.We help you pull though.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:43 AM   #83  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Prinny, that's awesome! You must feel fabulous!

I'm doing great. Keeping my calories right around 1600 for now. Some days are def. easier than others. It's cool and rainy here this morning so I skipped my morning walk. Will have to try and go after work.

Have a great day everyone!
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:37 PM   #84  
Fighting the Good Fight

Height: 5'1"

SUPER GRATZ, Prinny!!! Looks like you've really done well with your program--

As for me, I'm still hanging in there. Today is a "high" calorie day on the cycle...which is good because I had extra black cherries last night.

Michigan. Fresh black cherries. Almost Heaven!

Yesterday our "Feeder" at work laid in 5 double crust with everything pizzas, 2 dozen garlic breads, and a dozen cheesey breads to help us get through a "gruelling" 1 1/2 hour teleconference which went through lunchtime. There are a total of 5 of us here. Once again, she "Oops, forgot your salad order!"

I white knuckled it with a mini turkey pita and my cherry tomatoes. Sheesh! Trying to avoid the acres of leftovers in our fridge today!

Onward--spanks

Last edited by spanky; 07-29-2009 at 12:38 PM.
spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Spanky, I'm mean I guess but I think I would bring the "feeder" a chocolate bar every day and just watch her expand while you shrink. Like I said, I'm mean and it's TOM so that makes me even meaner right now! I would also find out where she's ordering from and order my own salad. That would seriously tick me off if someone continually "forgot" to order my food, that's just not right. Is the company paying for the lunch? If so, then she definitely should have ordered your food.

Oh well, I'm trying not to be totally b****y today......

Prinny, I don't have a clue what you look like but I would say you should stop wherever you feel comfortable and happy with your body and health irregardless of the size/weight and your original goal. I've been thinking about that some myself. I see such a huge difference in me with the 39 lbs already lost and everytime I tell somebody I've got approx 40 lbs to go they look at me like I'm nuts and have had several tell me that if I lose another 40 lbs, I'll be a stick, so I've been wondering about what/where I should stop and I'm not there yet, but I have decided that if I hit a size/weight and am happy there, I'm not going to drive myself crazy to hit some "magical" number that I decided on back in the beginning just because that's where I thought I should be.

Beach, You'll get to those size 12's! I think exercise has helped a lot this time around and I think that's why it's been easier than in the past when I've been trying to lose weight. But, don't give up, you'll get there.

Everyone else, I don't remember all the names but to all the new people, welcome!!! It's good to have people on here again. It seems that most of the people who were posting here just "poof" disappeared a month or so ago....Good luck to all!
melwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:15 AM   #86  
BOOM!

As of today I have lost 40 pounds.

I also realized that for the first time in over 10 years, I don't feel fat. That a huge thing to me.

Since I still have a little more on my tummy and hips than I like I am going to keep going a bit more.

I am mourning my boobs though. Down to a C from a D. I wonder if I can get a grant for a boob job.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:49 AM   #87  
Go Cubs Go!

hey everyone. I hope that you all had a great day.

Mine was... eh. Not the best, but not a major disaster, either. rather than go nuts, overreact and binge or something stupid, I came here and lurked a bit. Helped pull me back off the edge.

Spanky, that stinks. Have you tried writing it down and handing it to her with a pointed remark that perhaps now she will remember your order, as well. Night work.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:28 PM   #88  
BOOM!

I am going to be a few hundred calories over for today. Oh well, I did work out this morning. Not the end of the world. I'll be extera good tomorrow.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:07 AM   #89  
Go Cubs Go!

I had a pretty good day, today. Ended up at 1690 for the day. A tad higher than I had originally wanted to be but totally acceptable. I need to start getting out and doing some walking. This whole "housework is exercise" thing doesn't really fly.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:26 AM   #90  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Nothing new, going to out,for a while and than watch the Buick Open this afternoon.Lost another .5 this AM. Going to be on my low calorie count today and for the weekend on the high end.

JUDY LYNN-That's fab that you can stay on one calorie count such as 1600. I have to keep shifting back & forth High & Low to make my scale go downward. I guess were all different and fortunately there's different ways to count .

SPANKY-I see that your on the low high calorie shifting also. I worked my program so I can be in the high days over the weekend,as there too much going one and its just impossible for me to be on the low end.I'm not a cherry person but I love frozen red grapes. I'd have a stack in the freezer the whole summer long if I can get them. Can't believe they order all the high carbs stuff without the low carb ones instead. I guess you just have to be careful when the "feeder" come out.

MELWOLFE-Thanks I hope eventuality I will loss those inches as I love to be in the lower size clothes again.

PRINNY-That awesome that your down 40 lbs. Big congrats for that. I think I'll always see that "FAT FEELING" in me,that's why I don't like photos taken of me The one on the avatar is a good one of me. My BOOBS are where the fat shifted when I lost inches on my waist {always a B and now I'm a C} But I think I'll keep them.

RAIN DANCER-That was a wise thing to do, what ever motivates you. I hate binging so that why I try to keep my hands busy while watching tv,and if I do I have a package of snow peas in the refrig for those kind of moments. Yesterday was my high day and I did go to 1745 today is low day at 375 for me.

Have to go, will be back before the golf tournament starts
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote