Old 04-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #1  
Coloradomom

S/C/G: 147/142/135

Height: 5'4"

Default What is the best book for traveling and calorie counting?

We are traveling in June for my brother's wedding, and I am trying to prepare ahead of time, so we aren't caught up in all the temptation at the wedding and the fast food places along the trip. So, what is the best book that you are using that has almost all the foods, and all the fast food restaurants in it. I'm not sure what we are going to eat at the wedding. For lunch they are doing appetizers, and I'm sure they are packed with calories. I might bring some low calorie snacks with, just incase. I wonder how many calories are in the wedding cake? I usually take all of the frosting off, but my husband likes to eat his frosting and then asks for mine also. Maybe we will split a piece? I have looked at calorie counting books online, but would like to hear what other people have and if they like it, or why they don't.
frustrated mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:35 AM   #2  

2009 calorie king calorie fat and carb counter book. I take it everywhere with me.
Wayless09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

The best is The Calorie King Fat and Carbohydrate Counter, loads of info including ethnic foods, restaurants and fast foods and small enough to carry in your purse. I wouldn't be without it.

Last edited by bargoo; 04-13-2009 at 11:10 AM.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 312/261/175

Height: 5'10

I would have to agree with everyone else. The 2009 Calorie King book is fantastic! I purchased the biggest loser calorie book first and took it back the next day when nothing I ate could be found in it. It wasn't like I was eating crazy things either. Calorie King has it all and more!
lancesmama is offline   Reply With Quote