Ingredients

1 can reduced fat cresent rolls
    1 8 oz. ff cream cheese
    1 tsp. vanilla extract
    1/2 tsp. lemon juice
    8 packets splenda
    cinnamon

Instructions

Spray 8x8 pan with Pam. Take 4 cresent rolls and press into pan to make a bottom crust. Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice and 6 packets of splenda. Roll out remaining 4 cresent rolls and place on top. Sprinkle with 2 packets of splenda and cinnamon. (Use as much cinnamon as you want)
    Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes.

Special Notes

I made these for breakfast this a.m. and my son loved them
  • Easy Cheesy Danish
    Easy Cheesy Danish
    From the kitchen of AWOOHOO

servings | 16
    estimated POINTS per serving | 4
    course | Breakfast

Ingredients

1 8oz pkg 1/3 less fat cream cheese
    1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
    2 tbs sugar
    2 tubes reduced fat crescent roll dough
    1 cup canned pie filling

Instructions

Preheat oven to 375' mix first four ingredients together until smooth roll crescent dough out and pinch perforated separations to make two sheets of pastry, divide each into 8 equal squares, top each square with 1 tbs of cheese mixture and 1tbs of pie filling, bring two of the opposite corners together to close. bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
  • Anyway, I was tired of buying the Kashi bars so I did try making them last night. Below is my recipe if anyone wants to try it or tweak it to make it better-tho it was very good! PS...it will keep you "regular"!

1 box of Kashi crunch cereal
    I can't believe it's not butter spray
    1 cup sunflower kernals
    1 cup slivered or whole roasted almonds
    2 small boxes of raisins
    1/4 cup lite Karo syrup

I poured the cereal in a sprayed pan, added the seeds and nuts, drizzled the Karo syrup over the top and baked it at 425 for 3 min., stirred it and baked for another 2 min. Then I added the raisins and broke up the chunky pieces. I have it stored in measured out zip lock baggies...give it a try!

3 points per cup
  • Cinnamon Rolls
    Cinnamon Rolls

1 (13.8 oz.) Can Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust
    2 Tablespoons Fat Free Margarine Spread
    1/2 cup Splenda Granular
    3 teaspoons Cinnamon
    1 Tablespoon Sugar
    1/2 Cup Confectioner's Sugar
    1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
    2 teaspoons Water

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll the dough and press it out to 1/4 inch thickness onto the cookie sheet. Spread the margarine evenly over the dough. In a small bowl, combine the Splenda, cinnamon and sugar together. Sprinkle evenly over the dough. Roll the dough (jelly-roll style) starting from the long side of the dough. Once completely rolled, pinch the seam to seal. Cut into 12 pieces and place onto the prepared cookie sheet so that the cut side is facing up. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly. In a small bowl, mix together the confectioner's sugar, vanilla extract and water. If the icing is too thick, add a few drops of water at a time until it's thin enough to drizzle. Once the cinnamon rolls have cooled enough (you want them warm, but not hot), evenly drizzle the icing over the rolls and serve.

Serves: 12
    Per Serving: 110 Calories; 1g Fat (8.2% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 23g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 249mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

WWP: 2
  • Hi Snapplegirl. Have you made these yet? They certainly sound good. I've made cinnamon rolls with pillsbury biscuits, splenda, sugar and mini marshmallows. Not very good. I'll have to give these a try. Thanks!!
  • yw.no i havent made these yet.But plan to soon.Lets agree to post when we try and the results
  • i have one and it's simple.

1 cup oatmeal
    1 cup kasha (buckwheat)
    1 cup granular splenda
    butterbuds (opt)
    1/4 cup da vinci sf snow cone syrup (i've used different flavors--all are good--a favorite is white chocolate)

preheat oven to 350*. spray oblong pan with spray. bake 27 minutes stirring every 9 minutes.
  • I have a lovelly recipe. Not sure if you guys can get the same ingredients over in the US though.

2 cups Oats (or oatmeal I presume)
    1 cup Bran
    1 cup All Bran Flakes
    1 cup cashews
    1 cup almonds
    1/2 cup sunflower seeds (or mixture of different kinds)
    1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
    1/4 cup oil
    3/4 cup honey
    vanilla extract
    1-2 cups dried fruit of choice

Heat oil and honey together and heat until runny. Add vanilla. Mix all dry ingredients together and then add honey and oil and mix well. Turn out onto an oiled baking sheet and bake at 150 deg C (300 deg F) for about 40 min, mixing often to prevent burning.

It makes about 2 pounds and depending on the amount of nuts works out at about 4 1/2 points per 50g. Very nice with plain fat free yoghurt.

Meg
  • Breakfast Recipe:
    3 cups all bran cereal
    2 tsp baking powder
    2 cups water
    1 low fat brownie mix

Preheat oven to 350 and spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
    Mix 3 cups all bran, water, and baking powder. Let sit 5 minutes
    Mix in brownie mix (this is a good workout too)
    Bake 20 - 25 minutes and enjoy

Each is 2 points on Weight Watchers, they are huge and they fill my chocolate craving!
  • Quote: Dear Folks,
    Just had this last night at my daughter's and it is terrific.

One Pillsbury Breadsticks Roll
    1/4 cup chunky applesauce SF
    2 T. raisins
    cinnamon

This is an inexact recipe, but I can tell you how to do it.
    Separate the breadsticks into the perforated pieces.
    Spread applesause on 6 of the breadsticks
    Then place about 5 raisins on each.
    Then sprinkle with cinnamon

At this point, take the other six breadsticks and cover the applesauced ones. In other words, put a top on the breadsticks.
    Roll up like a cinnamon roll and place on ungreased sheet.
    Bake in 350 degree oven for 13 minutes.

This makes 6 cinnamon rolls. they really are good.
    I figure they are worth 3-3 1/2 points depending on how much fruit you use.
    I'm stealing this. Gonna try it on my family this weekend. My kids love cinnamon rolls.

Dakota