Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 07-07-2017, 12:17 AM   #1  

Default The Easiest Ways To Lose Weight

If you are looking to lose weight, seek the advice of a dietitian. One easy way to lose weight is to not bring the worst foods into the house in the first place. The key to losing weight is to ingest a lower amount of calories than you spend. Keeping track of your food intake can help you keep up with the calories that you take in, so that you can know how much exercise you will need to put out to lose weight. Weighlossfastpro
weightlossfastpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:09 PM   #2  

Losing weight quickly is pretty easy, but it is almost never sustainable. I have had a lot of luck with Intuitive Eating, a slow process in which you become attuned to your body's natural wisdom. I also recommend a therapist to help determine why you're over eating and help guide you towards a realistic and healthy body size.

Be gentle with yourself. Find ways to move that you love. Remember that how you lose the weight is how you keep it off. Focus on slow, steady, sustainable changes.
beginme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:53 AM   #3  

I agree. A weight loss plan needs to be sustainable in order to be deemed successful, both in the long and short run. People talk a lot about lifestyle change, and I do agree with it in part. However, I do believe you have to determine for yourself which changes you can live with and sustain for a long time. An effective weight loss plan needs to be integrated into your life. Ergo, it needs to be something that you'll be fine following, and you'll have fun doing. It should not be something so restrictive that you feel like you're depriving yourself. While you're trying to lose weight, you still have to live a life that's happy and fulfilling. Otherwise, you'll have difficulty maintaining and following your plan.

Lose the Excuses, Lose the Weight
womens-weight-loss.com
Keiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 10:17 AM   #4  
Lets change perception

Hey. I'm new here. I'd like to share my experience. Lately, more and more people tell me that I lost weight. And ask how I did it. I’m nearly ashamed to answer. No one will believe me. No diet. No sports. No operation.So what? …Nothing. I just did the opposite of everything that was ever told me to do. I ate when I wanted to eat and what I wanted.I’ve put my scale into the trash.I accepted my body as is. Instead of judging it, I embraced it.I gave him back all the trust he lost in me during all these years of blame and dieting. Instead of putting my energy in frustrating myself, I’ve put my energy in being myself. I stopped looking at my body as an object of desire but as the house of my soul. I’ve let my body express himself and I responded to all his needs. When I stopped trying to control it, I started to feel my body from inside. And things changed. Slowly but surely. I am totally against dieting. I don’t believe someone can be in control and happy all his life.
I lost weight by changing the perception of my body. And it works. I’m the living proof.
alineloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 05:50 AM   #5  

1. Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day
2. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight
3. Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months
4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). Certain foods are very useful for losing fat. Here is a list of the 20 most weight loss-friendly foods on earth.
5. Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help
6. Drink coffee or tea. If you're a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine can in them boost your metabolism by 3–11%
7. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
8. Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones
happykumar7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitness, weightloss