When I lose weight Will my Cellulite go away?

• I guess I am wondering if as the fat cells shrink, does the cellulite go away also?

Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you.
  • Mine has gotten A LOT better! If that helps any.
  • 90% of women have cellulite...And i've seen it go both ways...some improve and its barly noticable, while others gets worse.

Mine has gotten better but its still there...
  • It depends, some thin girls have cellulite as well.

I believe strength training will help with smoothing the appearance though.
  • I carry most of my excess weight in my hips and thighs, and I have plenty of cellulite. It is less noticeable now than it was, but still there. I am pretty low & lean now, so I just have to accept it.

If you see the 2nd link in my sig ("on the topic of lifting heavy"), I have a couple of progress pics that show the back of my legs (where all my cellulite is).
  • Quote: I carry most of my excess weight in my hips and thighs, and I have plenty of cellulite. It is less noticeable now than it was, but still there. I am pretty low & lean now, so I just have to accept it.
    Same. Well, except that Sumire is quite a bit smaller than me.

Also, make sure you're staying well hydrated, I find the more water I drink the "smoother" my skin looks.
  • I've lost about 20 pounds in the last few months and definitely see a difference in cellulite. Had a lot of trouble dropping pounds the last couple years but started Customized Weight Loss..basically customizes a weight loss program to your needs and body type.
  • Thank you for all your comments!
  • Yes if you lose weight then it helps to remove cellulite but you have to tone your body also. Do some Exercise like swimming, walking, stair stepping and even dancing will facilitate burn calories and these exercises can help remove cellulite from the legs. You’ll do any exercise that increase muscle and burn calories.

Try cellulite massages. The treatment is fairly easy and is way sort of a normal massage. You need to apply a moderate to heavy pressure to the cellulite area, using the palms, fingers and or knuckles to firmly massage the area. The massage can increase blood circulation permitting the body to scrub out the toxins victimization the bodies natural waste system.

This will help you to remove cellulite.
  • I had some cellulite on the backs of my thighs and now that I'm leaner from lifting weights, it's almost all gone. I will say that genetics has to play at part because even at 30% body fat, my cellulite was there but it wasn't horrible. Focus on losing body fat, lift weights and stay hydrated. This is what's worked for me. Good luck.