before/after pics after skin removal

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I thank you for showing your pictures, many people just don't understand what loose skin is. I do, because I have it, a lot of it. I am not going to have surgery because of other health issues but I definitely would if it wasn't for that.
  • Quote: Wow - really amazing! Those complainers are just jealous! Your boobs rock and so does your belly!
    That post needs a Like button!

Mom3 you are an inspiration.

I did the mommy makeover a few years back as well. Like so many others, prior to losing weight I was one of those people who scoffed at women with implants and swore natural was better. I'd always considered the tummy tuck because my kids just ruined me...but I always assumed it would be too expensive.

Then I lost all the weight, turned 40 and my once full C turned A- cups decided they were going to race my stomach to reach my knees! Thankfully, the surgery didn't turn out to cost as much as I thought it would.

One thing I've found is that having invested all that money, I'm way WAY more careful about keeping the weight off. I'm a repeat offender - lost over 70lbs...twice!

Anyhoo, despite a few people's discomfort, obviously these pictures have encouraged and given hope to many more!
  • re:
    I've seen some post op similar surgeries before, and wow, your skin certainly looks the best out of all of them.

I'm curious though, with the lower body lift, did you see improvement in your thighs? I have issues with extra skin around my thighs and even down at my knees and wonder if the lower body lift is the trick or if it's a different procedure.
  • It's a different procedure. Right after I had my LBL it pulled some of the thigh skin tight, but as soon as the swelling went down, my thighs went back to "normal" which means a TON of extra, horrible looking saggy skin
  • Wow! Your doc did a fantastic job! I want implants so bad I wish I had the nerve...and the money.
  • Thank you everyone!

I am so happy that I did this for myself!
  • You look amazing! And thank you so much for sharing your photos. Loose skin is talked about a lot and I know I'll have more than enough of it to go round, but it's not often that someone shares their pictures for the rest of us to see what the reality is and what's possible. Congratulations on your weight loss and your awesome body!