3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/body-image-issues-after-weight-loss-219/)
-   -   Let's talk BEWBIES!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/body-image-issues-after-weight-loss/257168-lets-talk-bewbies.html)

Butterfly1987 04-17-2012 04:45 PM

Let's talk BEWBIES!!

Hi guys, I was just wondering how many of you have had implants after weight loss and could tell me of your experiences? I'm currently waiting for an appointment to see the plastic surgeon, I've already had my bewbies looked at and apparently I will only need implants but waiting to see the woman that will actually be performing the surgery. Any info would be great thanks :-)

Butterfly1987 04-26-2012 05:43 PM

Bump?!

Annah 04-30-2012 01:29 PM

no implants for me. Heard enough horror stories to stay away from those. Sorry :(

MeganTheMushroom 05-20-2012 07:20 AM

I would never get implants. No way, jose!

lovemydoggiesx2 05-20-2012 07:44 AM

I totally would. My mom has them and they look great. Mine these days just seem to look like droopy little sacks...=( not cute at all. But, I want to have babies before any surgery, I just stick with botox now..=)

i33BabyGirl33i 05-20-2012 02:36 PM

Implants sound so scary x.x im happy with what i got

Lilipop 05-20-2012 10:53 PM

I have had my boobs done... twice.

The first time I had a quite common complication called 'bottoming out', where the implant drops below the crease. I had a revision to have it fixed 4 mths ago (7mths after my first surgery). Despite the complications and despite pain like I have never felt before, I still don't regret it at all.

What I do regret is not budgeting enough money for a revision surgery. Complications, although not common are also not rare either.

It dies hurt, hurts a lot... but soooo worth it!

ChickieChicks 05-23-2012 08:33 AM

I had mine done in March 2012. Best thing ever. I opted for the "gummi bear" silicone implants, b/c they don't leak. Extremely natural feel and "hang". LOL

My doctor went in through my armpits and I am extremely happy with the result. You can click on my GOAL PICS in my signature to see my AFTER photos.

It was a ton of money, for us, but this is something I wanted ever before children/weight gain. :-) Good luck!

Shannon in ATL 05-23-2012 10:53 AM

I totally missed this thread the first time around. I got mine in January 2009, crease incision, silicon gummy bear implant, under the muscle. If you are still looking for info OP I'll be glad to answer any questions. PM me if you want. :)

AriesNV 06-28-2012 01:31 PM

Implants are sooo common now, to me they're less scary then they were in the 90's. I don't think I'll ever need implants (always had a large bust.) But I look at women that "have" to get them, either for their small size or because theirs turned into droopy sacks and I'm a little envious, because who wouldn't want large boobs that didn't need a bra for cute summer dresses?;)