Sagging, non-existant breasts!!

• So I've lost 15 kg so far and although I am over the moon about about it, I am afraid that my breasts are now really small and saggy and horrible! I want them back to the way they were and cant afford to have a boob job! What gives? Why isnt my *** shrinking?? This sucks!! I still have another 10kg to lose and by then all I am going to be left with are sagging skin and no breasts!

When I gained weight, I became really withdrawn and pulled away from men, due to feeling hedious. I havent been on a date for ages and I thought when I lose weight, I could start a relationship again. Except now I look at my almost non-existant saggy breasts and I think what the ****?!

So this is really embarassing for me to ask, but how do you hide the body imperfection? My friend was suggesting getting really sexy under wear and just wear that when... you know... but surely at some point when you date someone, they expect to see you naked and then what? I dont think my self confidence could bear it if the guy didnt find me attractive due to saggy breasts.

Are there any exercises I can do to build them back up? Why am I losing breast tissue and yet other areas, like tummy and *** are still as prominent as ever? This is so unfair!! I am never going to feel beautiful, not matter how thin I get
  • I feel you, sister. I have a small chest and when I lose weight, I always lose it around my bust first. Then I get loose skin from like my armpit through the top of my breasts. I have had some luck with doing pushups in the past- or just general chest exercises. Also, for my wedding last year, I was in gym-mode and I noticed that when I worked my shoulders/back, it seemed to tighten everything up as well.

Also, I have been using Jergens Skin Firming lotion. There are lots of brands that carry the skin-firming, but I have had the best luck with Jergens. I don't know if it helps in the long-run, but it really makes everything feel all tight and in place for the day.

A great push-up bra is my best friend, I found a great brand at Target, Gilligan O'Malley (sp?). I have one in every color. They give me confidence and give me a more shapely figure.

I hope this helps...
  • Invest in Good Bras, get fitted by a professional.
    Work on the pecks.
    oH and - don't let him see you with your bra off until you've discovered the insecurities he has with his body.
  • Quote: Invest in Good Bras, get fitted by a professional.
    Work on the pecks.
    oH and - don't let him see you with your bra off until you've discovered the insecurities he has with his body.
    I agree with most of what Cookc says but not the last part - his insecurities have nothing to do with yours and if he does have them, you should be able to work together to build up each other's confidence and assure each other that there's nothing to worry about. I have a very small chest (36A) but there are other parts of my body that I'm not as insecure about that a guy (my boyfriend) can love. My bum, for instance - he really likes it and I don't know why but it does detract attention from my nearly-non-existent chest!

I would love to have bigger, shapelier boobs but that's not going to happen without some surgery. The sooner you can accept that and make the most of what you have, the sooner you will become more confident with the rest of your body. But a good bra definitely helps - and sexy lingerie, as you mentioned, can be a great confidence boost as well!

Congrats on your success so far!

PS: I have found that certain erm... positions make my boobs look larger. Like when gravity can help in a positive way, if that makes sense?
  • Mascara-

I just got my Self magazine the other day and they had a 5-page spread on this exact issue. I thought I should come and post it. http://www.self.com/fitness/workouts...deshow#slide=1

They had a really good portion on sports bras and, like the others said, how you should be fitted by a professional for your every-day bras. I think I am going to start this routine myself since I have the same problem.
  • Green tea, thank you so much for that link! i am going to start as of tonight! I am not sure how position 8 actually works to improve matters, but I dont care, i am doing it

Thanks everyone for your support. I am going to get measured properly and get a push up bra. I just find the idea so embarrassing though. Do they do the measurement over the top? Coz I dont know if I want the girls on display to a total stranger... although I suppose they have seen it all.
  • They've definitely seen it all - think of all the senior citizens who get fitted for a bra at the department store!

I am a 34AA at this point. While they were never big enough to sag, it's a bit sad now that the only function of a bra is to provide padding and shape. There's absolutely nothing to support. I literally look like a fat boy up top.
  • Try going for a mammo when the technician has to practically chase after your breasts because they are so floppy just to get them onto the shelf to take a picture of them...kinda embarrassing lol