3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/body-image-issues-after-weight-loss-219/)
-   -   Boobs after weight loss? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/body-image-issues-after-weight-loss/144795-boobs-after-weight-loss.html)

Robsia 12-29-2008 03:29 AM

Well I have now gone down from a size 34F a couple of months ago to a 34D or 34DD depending on time of day, time of month and style of bra.

It's great - I can buy bras that make my boobs look small and and cute and perky - I have never had small boobs so this is a huge thing. OK so 34DD isn't exactly tiny but compared to 42F which is what I was immediately post baby, it's small. In fact my boobs now are the smallest they have ever been and I ain't complaining. I wouldn't want to go down to bee-stings, but 34D is nice. I just wish I had the skin tone to go with them.

BldBlue1966 12-29-2008 12:00 PM

I have a comment for all the wonderful ladies here from a mans perspective..and given it is just this one man, but these are my thoughts and experiences. I had an ex-wife who had smaller breasts and they were 2 (whole cup sizes different), she was very unhappy. I however found her to be beautiful and I never noticed the size difference and even if I had I wouldn't have sweatted something so minor, I thought she was beautiful. her being sad about it led to her having breast augmentation surgery to both correct the lopsidedness and to enlarge her from a "a" on on side and a "b'" on the other to a large "c" or small "d" and both be an even size. She was very happy... I however found her much more attractive before the surgery, though it didn't matter, it was really all something in her mind that bothered her and I understand. I guess my point is I loved her for who she was and how she was...not what she could be... and part of what makes us all special and unique is that we are different, I am here losing weight but I dam sure don't want to be a "ken" doll...and I don't think that most women would like to be pressed into a form that society tells them is "perfect"...to be a barbie doll...or whatever... Long story short is that the things that make you different make you special as well :) and someone will love you for who you are not who you "should" look like.

Much happiness and best "self-confidence" to all "including me..lol"

- Elliott

Beautiful Ace 12-29-2008 12:44 PM

Thanks for those kind words Elliott, I'll definitely keep them in mind.

tatumas 02-02-2009 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Melanie (Post 2241960)
LOL, that's a good way to put it, tennis balls in a sweat sock. :D

AAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!! I was just talking with my mom about this the other day. I have lost about 97lbs and I was complaining to her about how I was not particularly loving the way my breasts were looking...I could not give her a good description but that is it. Thanks for the laugh! :D

Keldug 02-03-2009 12:36 AM

When I lost 50 lbs last go around:(,I went down a cup size and it wasnt cute...soo,I let my Hub know that it will prolly be scary by the time I get to goal so Im gonna have to go out and purchase some new girls,lol

Extasee58865 02-04-2009 02:47 PM

I think it's different for everyone. I've lost 50 lbs and my boobs have not shrank at all. They did the same thing you're did too, I was very small before my weight gain and after I had gained weight they went from very small to normal... And 50 lbs later, they're still there! I'm praying that they stay!

SunshineRunner 02-07-2009 09:22 PM

after 80lbs of loss, i lost my boobs last....they are about the only thing that is driving me nuts post loss and i'm seriously thinking about getting them done...not for anyone but myself....something i never would have considered before, but they just aren't perky....they hang...and i don't love them anymore.. :(

Jassica 03-02-2009 01:38 PM

Most inches ive lost are from my boobs
well i think

nursemp 03-02-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UrsusMaritimus (Post 2241945)
Wow, I hope my boobs get smaller, saggy or not. I'm so tired of my DDs. They're always in the way.

I am also ready to get rid of my DD's and that fat under my armpit...you know the side boob. I hate it!!!!

nursemp 03-02-2009 01:46 PM

So I have had a child and am trying to lose weight. I am doing exercises to try to keep the pectoralis muscles tight, I was wondering when they do a breast lift how they do it, where the incision is, do you have to have implants, etc. I am not a huge fan of surgery and anesthesia and as a peds nurse I know nothing about it, but have often wondered how...I know how they make'em bigger I know how they make'em smaller, but how do they put them back in place?

nursemp 03-02-2009 01:49 PM

boobs

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatoramanda (Post 2601330)
after 80lbs of loss, i lost my boobs last....they are about the only thing that is driving me nuts post loss and i'm seriously thinking about getting them done...not for anyone but myself....something i never would have considered before, but they just aren't perky....they hang...and i don't love them anymore.. :(

I too am not happy with how my breasts look and I am afraid that as I start losing they will only get worse. I used to love my boobs, and now I don't. I have also thought about surgery, but do not know that much about how they do the procedure.

annie175 03-02-2009 01:51 PM

Mine went from 44DD to 36 C-LONGSsssssssssssssssss

WarMaiden 03-02-2009 01:56 PM

My husband says my boobs have actually gotten a little bigger since I began to lose weight--the left especially he says is not so much smaller than the right now. I can't say I really notice a difference myself, but he's probably more of an expert here :P

If they have gotten bigger, I'd attribute it to my much better diet leading to better hormone balance.

nursemp 03-02-2009 02:09 PM

body image

I know I don't only worry about my boobs, but my belly also. I don't want to have loose skin, and feel like a could make a drum. eeeewwwww I want to feel good in my birthday suit again.

Thighs Be Gone 03-02-2009 02:20 PM

Well, ladies guess what? I used to be a DD but sadly deflated to a B.

NO LONGER--I am now back to at least a full C if not a D!

LOL--I am now the proud owner of a set of FALSIES! They even have a nipple for a "realistic" effect!

Just don't anyone hug me or my gig is UP!