89.19%
Heather from Utah
0%
Kia from Alaska
8.11%
Wylie from Florida
2.70%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I missed the first hour and 15 minutes. I got home and turned the tv on just a few minutes before they finished the triatholon. Is there somewhere that shows the whole show??

Also, wasn't there a season where there was a person who gained their weight back by the finale and refused to have his "NOW" picture posted? I don't think he was in the finals but they were just catching up on those who left. I really felt like Heather was the type that as long as she was with someone who was kicking her but, she would lose, but would gain it back without someone pushing her. JMHO!! I can say that because I'm kind of like that too.
  • Erik will win. I noticed in the previews for the finale they showed Erik, Kai, and Wylie and didn't they all look amazing? They didn't show Heather but they did show someone kicking the scale. I think she's gained her weight back and is refusing to return for the finale. I can't stand her so that works out well for me. I would like to say that I am happy the 4 people from the ranch made into the final four rather than a Jaron or Adrian. I was actually upset that Kai was below the yellow line because she did have her moments but I definately thought she deserved to be in the final four.
  • works for me too bc i taped it and when i played it back at the end of wi, the %percentage bt her and eric was like .4 or .5 and i want eric to win bc LI is #1 !!!
  • I actually get to watch it this week and don't have to wait to get it. I'm very excited to see what happens, very very excited.

I, too, think Heather gains. Kai and Erik looked HAWT at the end!
  • Yeah, I can't stand Heather. Heather would gain, she just didn't seem as determined as everyone else, she was more concerned with the money and "the game" instead of the positive life changing experience and bond that all the others were there for. I was surprised she had the loss she did, but then again, didn't she gain +4 the last weigh in?
  • Can someone who truly deserves it really win the BL?
    And yeah, I guess I have to admit "truly" is subjective, isn't it?

I know he has no chance but I hope Wylie would win. He worked very hard, got great results, always had a positive attitude and played an up and up game.

Kai plotted to vote people out and then cried when they left. I thought that was insincere. But I do give her the credit she deserves for losing the most weight of any woman on the show and definitely earned her place in the finals.

Early on I thought Erik was too whiney but he really lost my vote when he made a promise to Bob and then turned around and booted out Marty. He bold-faced lied as he had no intention to keep his biggest competition on board. I also felt that coming it at 407 pounds he had a much bigger advantage to pull consistent big numbers and keep himself in the game.

I personally think Jarron deserved to be in the final four just as much as any of them. Imagine if you got to be part of the game but didn't get picked for the ranch. How much harder the at home people must have had to work when they didn't have a trainer pushing and coaching them. They probably still worked full time jobs too and didn't get to spend all day in the gym like the people on the ranch did. The game rules this season allowed for the 2 biggest at home losers to participate in the game. I thought they faced alot of hostility from the original members and surprisingly from Bob Harper too. Both Adrian and Jarron came to the ranch doing better percentage wise than most of the other players. I watched the show thinking wow, I don't know if it was me if I could tough it out with those people - I don't think they ever had a chance.

No matter who wins, it's still very inspirational to look at these folks and see that it is possible to turn your life around.
  • You got a point there! I really get impatient when they "explain" why they voted a certain person off...a lot of times, it's just too insincere. I really felt for Wylie when he worked his tail off and only lost nothing that one week. It's a miracle he wasn't voted out that week. As for the newcomers, I was so surprised at how they were received at the ranch. It was like everyone at the ranch had their own exclusive club, and that the newcomers didn't deserve to be there. Even the trainers participated in this!

Despite what everyone is predicting, I do think Heather lost weight...more than likely, she just got rid of the scale and didn't want to know her numbers as she was losing weight. A risky thing to do, especially with that much moola on the line, but we shall see if it paid off.
  • not trying to bursty bubbles here but something did happen w heather bc if you seen commercials shes not in any of them w the afters.
  • only a few more minutes til the finale! Don't tell me who wins! I'm stuck in class until possibly 10:30!

Go Erik! Go Blue Team!

Go Trainer Bob to 1001 Omni Blvd and wait beside my blue celica so I can kidnap you and well..... we can't exactly say that here Yum!
  • Wooo Hooo!! Erik was looking a lot better on the finale tonight. I never suspected Heather to be pregnant!

Was it me or was Kia all cocky when she came out and during the weigh in tonight?

I'm so glad Erik won..... 214 pounds..... thats like losing a whole me.
  • Doh!

Just realized I keep calling Kai Kia

lmao it's even in the poll
  • Erik and Wiley were my favorites!!
  • Talk about cocky, how about Marty. I think things worked out as they should have...Erik won!!! Some people mention Erik voting off Marty but ultimately it is a game/ a reality show that happens to be inspirational to people everywhere. Erik played the game and came out on top.
  • Sadly I missed the last show but I had a good feeling that Eric would win. Saw his pics on the NBC website and it doesn't even look like him. Someone was saying about the winner from last year, how he had put on weight. He and Suzy were on the show the week before and were talking to the final 4 and that was something that he talked about briefly. I think it is a case of not quite realizing that you can't go back to your old lifestyle after spending months of working out for hours a day and living off the same amount of calories you ate when you were 12! Suzy still looks pretty good. I wonder what happened to the bunch from the first season?
  • I thought that kai was extremely cocky and has totally let this go to her head. I have always thought she was pretty and she does look great, but the way she behaved made me sick. She was barely paying attebtion to he host or to what was going on..carrying on with whoever, sticking out her tongue and making them hand gestures, geeez grow up and buy some class.

I think it kind of went to Marty's head as well.

I so wasn't seeing the pregnacy thing with Heather coming. I thought for sure with all her whinning and complaing that she was going to have gained. I didn't like her from the fit she pitched on the first show when they voted off (was it Jenn?). All yelling that she didn't try as hard as everyone else and then heather proceeded to whine the rest of the time, always having an excuse...Nope...just didn't like that gal....

If it was Jenn that Heather yelled at and voted off, I guess she got the last laugh. She looked awesome!

Wiley looked awesome too. I always liked him and did you see them buns of steel he was sporting?

Eric...OMG! Who knew there was such a great looking dude under all that? He looked fabulous and soooo didn't let any of it go to his head. He is a pretty on the inside as he is on the outside and sooo totally deserved to win! I was very pleased!