November 1st Show Discussion - Spoilers!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I think it was basically what one of them said at the end, they couldn't believe that here they were, going thru the separation, change of routine, and constant working out and in the end it got them supposedly nothing more than if they had been in the comforts of home working out. Of course, that's pointless bc there's no guarantee that's how well THEY would have done. I mean, these 3 people had incredible motivation. But they were upset that they upset their whole world, and for what, they are thinking. That, and they missed their 2 friends that they voted off and naturally thought, if we're still going to have 4 teams we should have just kept our original friends another week.
  • Quote: During that whole session with Kim b*tching out the new girl about how she needs to follow her program I was just livid. Kim was totally buying into the b*tchiness of the other two red team girls by just being like "YOU are an OUTSIDER! YOU aren't part of our CLUB! YOU are the NEWBIE!" crud. I kept thinking, god Jillian would never have acted this immature and bratty. Seriously, Kim is a child, mentally. She tries to act tough but Jillian could mop up the floor with her. That show needs to BEG Jillian to come back!!

Anyway, yeah, I agree, it's like here's this woman who ON HER OWN has lost a higher percentage than any woman at the ranch, and they are telling her she doesn't know jack? The point of the workouts should have been to build bonds and feel like you're all in this together. That speech should have been given to the original players AND the new players.I swear, this season's contestants all annoy me to no end, with very few exceptions.
    I was unpleasantly surprised that Bob had the same attitude....rather unprofessional if you ask me...JMHO