Jillian Fans: Upcoming show on Bravo

• (Sorry. I know this is more of a work out site as opposed to a fan site, but I couldn't help as this is somehwat related)

It seems that Bravo is doing a show called 'Work Out.' It will be centered around the trainers and clinetele of Sky Sport and Spa, which is co-owned by Jillian in Beverly Hills. (With co-owner Jackie Warner)

Says the blurb:

Quote:
    "Work Out" will follow the full cast of characters that can be found at Jackie Warner's Sky Sports and Spa, including the owner (Jackie), her celebrity-trainer, diverse team of personal trainers and all of their clients.

The drama will follow them in and out of the gym, where their lives overlap and intersect on multiple levels. The spectacular facilities are only part of the draw to this gym, since owner Jackie Warner has dedicated herself to hiring the most attractive staff of trainers in the city. However, with youth and beauty comes high drama and emotional turmoil. Although Sky is a somewhat dysfunctional family, in the end, Jackie has created a place that has become a home for many.
    I believe it will be only six episodes, and a release date has yet to be set.

I'm not even sure how often Jillian will be in it, if that much at all (I mean, wow, how many more shows can she do this year?), but it may be worth a look-see.

--B
  • COOL!!! thanks for the info.
  • Yet another reason to contemplate cable...thanx for the FYI!!