The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 01-10-2006, 08:43 PM   #16  

I'm doing Jillian's workouts, but I think it would be cute if you had a "Bob's Girls" thread! Then he won't have to feel left out

I'll probably wind up getting the BL workout dvd too at some point, I like to mix 'em up to keep workouts interesting!
Old 01-10-2006, 09:49 PM   #17  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen415
It's so cool to see so many of you using it! I know after only seven workouts with it I can already feel the difference in my body!

If I started a The Biggest Loser Workout Journal thread on here, would anyone be interested in checking in daily with your workout? You know, like the Jillian's girls are doing! That way, we can encourage and support each other as we go along!

What do you think?

I would definitely be interested!! Something needs to keep me motivated
I think it would definitely help me consistently follow the 6 week program plus some if we had a journal where we were all accountable.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:43 PM   #18  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Jen4115,

I am all for it girl. I am still so excited. I am neww to this so let me know what to do and I am in. For those of you who don't have it I would get it cause it is Awsome!!! Anske
Old 01-11-2006, 12:49 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 268/268/180

Smile

hey there ladies!!! I was wondering if I could join in on "Bob's girls"................i am getting the dvd on friday and i am anxious about starting it...........i would love to share my weight loss and experience with the dvd and workouts as well!!!................PLUS i just think bob is one hot tamale!!! !!!!

get back to me ladies
Old 01-11-2006, 10:59 AM   #20  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

ethsmommy, sure you can!

I think Bob is cute too....but I think he bats for the other team....not sure though!
Old 01-11-2006, 11:54 AM   #21  

sounds great Jen. I do 1 and 3 six days a week. I would enjoy posting daily
Old 01-11-2006, 01:48 PM   #22  
gotta lose it!

I just did this yesterday (1 time - low intensity w/warm up & cool down) WOW my legs & arms hurt!! Feel the burn.....
Don't forget about tonight's show!!
Old 01-11-2006, 03:34 PM   #23  
loser ina good way

I missed the first 2 seasons but watched last Wednsday and it really inspired me to see that older people with kids and slower metabolism's can do so great! I immediately ordered the exercise video through Overstock.com (they have the cheapest shipping) and am still waiting to get it. It is great to see you that have it are enjoying it so much..I really want to watch the past programs so hopefully they will be repeating them or they will come out at the video rental stores.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:22 PM   #24  

Hello,

Still trying to figure out how to do the weight tracker. lol A little slow on the computer. Have a good night. Anske
Old 01-11-2006, 11:23 PM   #25  

yea I figured it out!
Old 01-12-2006, 01:29 AM   #26  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen415
I think Bob is cute too....but I think he bats for the other team....not sure though!
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Jen - you've been kicking some serious (!) with your workouts!!
Old 01-13-2006, 02:52 PM   #27  

Well today is my first day with using the DVD............I'm so excited.........I can't wait to eat dinner and do it!!! Well just thought I would let you know!!
[/url]
Old 01-15-2006, 10:02 AM   #28  

Smile

hey girls!!! i have been using the dvd since friday night..........i am loving it!!! Even thought i hate the squats and the lunges!!!! my legs burn sooo bad from it........but im still going!!!! i have been doing 1 in the morning and 3 at night.......but this morning i switched and did 3 in the morning and i will be doing 1 tonight!! But the strength and sculpt...........omg can we say abs burn!!! i dont have weights right now so i am doing it with just my own bodies resistance.......gonna get weights soon!! Well ladies just wanted to update my progess!!!

cheer us on bob!!!..................lol.....................
Old 01-15-2006, 06:21 PM   #29  

Ethsmommy, it looks like they opened a new thread for the DVD workout journal....I just found it today....You'll have to look under the forum "exercise" and you'll see it, I think it was titled "biggest Loser DVD workout journal" or something like that.....
Old 01-15-2006, 09:22 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 206/176/140

I got one yesterday.. been searched for one! Found one at Walmart! Thanks to my Daugther who's 13 yrs old. It will be my first work out tonight with that DVD.. I have THE FIRMS(M,W,F) and Billy Blanks bootcamps dvds(T,TH,Sat). I do those 6 times a week. For The biggestloser work out.. I am doing to do that every evening with my Daugther who's now 161lbs. I think it would be good for her to do work out with me and encourge her and workout together mother and daugther. It would be fun for us.