The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 12-14-2005, 12:05 PM   #31  
banned

Default katie and matt?

wow!!
i heard katie is dating matt on the radio this mornin'
Old 12-14-2005, 12:29 PM   #32  
Uber-Moderator!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaphilip3
wow!!
i heard katie is dating matt on the radio this mornin'
Ummm don't you mean Suzy?
Old 12-14-2005, 03:26 PM   #33  
ugggg.....

I just heard it mentioned on the radio this morning too--Matt is going to be moving to be closer to Suzy. Must be serious to make that kind of move....Matt needs to get away from those unsupportive friends or it will be harder to not start drinking again.....
Old 12-15-2005, 11:12 AM   #34  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

I read in three different magazines how they have "taken a shine" to each other....
Old 12-15-2005, 03:50 PM   #35  

Cool

I subscribe to People Online. Yesterday there was a picture of Matt & Suzy together, confirming that he's thinking of moving closer to her. Both of them seemed to be the more emotionally fragile of the contestants. I hope they have enough strength to support each other. Wish them well.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:47 AM   #36  

I wish them well, but I have my reservations. Matt, especially, seems emotionally fragile. He also seems to suffer from deep emotional issues. Maybe now is not the best time for a relationship.
Old 01-03-2006, 06:33 PM   #37  

Default I had seen an interview with them...

a while ago - maybe Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood - don't remember. Suzy was all bubbly and "we're a couple" and Matt was all "I'm dating other people too" and Suzy was a little perplexed and even said "you are". (Ooops moment -actually felt uncomfortable for her).

I like Suzy a lot - when I was reading her blurb on the NBC website I thought "that is me to a t" - over allocated to everyone else - need to refocus on myself and my health. Her transformation was just incredible! I'm sure if she looks around she'll find a guy that is less self absorbed.

Maybe when Matt's cash runs out he'll come around....

Cheers - Happy New Year....Sue
Old 01-13-2006, 04:02 PM   #38  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

I wanted to mention though on Sunday night (7 central I think....) while I was chanel flicking, they advertised a "how to get a hollywood body" show coming on the tvguide channel and they said...with Matt and Suzie from the biggest loser. It showed them working out with treadmill and medicin balls. Maybe we'll see a ring on her finger???
Old 01-18-2006, 10:58 PM   #39  

Hello Message Board
Matt and Suzy would be such a great item together. I saw the chemistry when Suzy cut his hair and they were growing closer to each other than also. Suzy is a positive person and I'm wondering how old she is because who knows maybe she could have a baby for Matt to call their own you know what i mean. But that was the most exciting Biggest Loser that I've ever seen. She's really sensitive I mean she cried when Shannon left I was sad to see her leave too but she has courage and I like how she shows it too. Such a courageous young woman.

Matt and Suzy I wish you luck
Old 01-18-2006, 11:05 PM   #40  
Opulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydaisy
I think yogini was referring to the fact that Matt has had numerous concussions, which are by definition brain injuries. Especially with wrestlers and other players of contact sports where the injuries can be cumulative even another minor injury could be neurologically devastating to him. Who knows how much of how emotional he is is his injuries and how much of it was just the difficulty of conquering two addictions at once...
That would be what I was referring to!
Old 01-19-2006, 03:32 PM   #41  

Hello Jules
Suzy is has a very compassionate personality I feel that way about her. Her and Matt would make a great couple because they know how to give support to each other when they need it. I was wondering if ya'll could tell me how old Suzy is because maybe they want to have a child together who knows alot of men who marry a woman with a daughter from a previous marriage would want to have their own but most men are content with the step daughter.