3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Jillian's Girls Exercise Journal (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/67661-jillians-girls-exercise-journal.html)

TwinkleGirl 05-16-2006 08:25 AM

Hi All!
How's everyone going? I love hearing about everyone mixing up their workouts, it inspires me to try new things. Like ledom, hiking sounds great, might have to try that one weekend soon! :dancer:

I'm still stressed and sick, so i've been pretty slack this week, but i did a killer work out this afternoon. And i'm serious, it nearly killed me! :faint: But now, 4 hours later, i feel great. I have more energy :cb: than i normally do this time of night. I still have two days before i weigh in for this week, so i'd like to get two workouts in (or one major killer workout) before then. After my big week last week and my being slack this week, i'm not expecting anything to happen on the scales, but we'll see. :dunno:

Hope everyone is going strong and feeling great. :) I can't wait to hear how you're all going. Talk to you all soon! :grouphug:

angel-eyes 05-16-2006 12:16 PM

Hi girls!! :wave:
Sadgirl.....woohooo on the killer workouts!!I sure do feel for ya but you're right, the energy kick is worth it!! You'll do fine for your weighin....just keep doing what you're doing.

ledom.....how's your new workout? do tell !!! When do you take your trip?

chick.....hey GF!! haven't heard from you for a few days, everything okay? Did you survive back day? hehe....Glad to hear you enjoyed the concert. Any pics from the rally?

Well today is finally THE NEW DAY I WAS WAITING FOR!!!!.....I'm OP and just back from the gym!!! I have got to get back in my routine and shed these few pounds that crept on. No more!!! Its about 2 months before I go home and I want...need....WILL LOOK FABULOUS!!! I haven't worked so hard and busted my butt to go home and look "okay".....and as selfish as that sounds....ITS ALL ABOUT ME!!!:D I know some of my friends and family don't think I have it in me, so just wait!!!! OL' ANGEL EYES IS BACK!!!:carrot:

chick_in_the_hat 05-17-2006 01:08 AM

Back day was sweaty!! No, really - the AC was out at the gym....:hot: I think I'll check out a different gym tomorrow. Today was a rest day....I attempted to walk the dog...but it was kinda hot...let's just say he was less than enthusiastic. Lawn rolls every five minutes...freaking pooch. Time to start walking after dark.
Work has been hectic....what's up with bosses who expect you to actually work while you are on the clock? :o
angel-eyes - you already look fabulous! You just wanna look fabulouserer. ;) Go get 'em, GF! :carrot:
Sadgirl - nothing like a few endorphins to pick up your mood! :cb:
ledom - hike away!! Enjoy the trip! While I don't think you have to be sore to be building muscle - switching things up seems to be a good plan.

ledom 05-17-2006 06:59 AM

Morning-

Angel-eyes I leave July 15, just about 2 months or about the same time you leave on your trip. I am with you on wanting to make the most of the time leading up and would really love to hit the quota of 10 lb. a month. I don't know, that is pretty hard for me but I am going to try for it.

Gina, any day now the heat will set in here as well. I have really been taking advantage of cool days up til now to hike. I don't know how much longer it will last though.

I am just feeling my way with the new workouts. I have just completed a week and I like the change in terms of the boredom factor but I really do see and appreciate the wisdom of Jillian's workouts. I feel that I will return to her schedule at some point. Maybe sooner rather than later.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Kiarii 05-21-2006 10:13 AM

I did Jillian's cardio kickbox dvd twice yesterday. I went through it once (not skipping anything) and then redid the whole thing. I am glad today is a rest day!

I start week three tomorrow. I feel like I should have a mini graduation party or something!! I mean, this will be my fourth week, but I repeated week two as my daughter was sick!
I can't wait to start!

chick_in_the_hat 05-21-2006 03:37 PM

YAY Kiarii!!! :bravo:
I missed yesterday - my sister and her kids were in town from Portland...I got some cardio in playing tag....:D Today was back to work....it's raining over here again, today....dog walking will have to wait. I'm thinking it might be awhile before we see any rain again - I'm determined to appreciate it.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

angel-eyes 05-22-2006 12:55 PM

How was everyone's weekend? We were caught up in alot of stuff for the kids and boy did the weekend fly by!!! Only a few more days of school left .....12yo has 3 more days and 8yo has 8 more days!!!! wooowzaaaa :carrot: I'm not the organized activity CRAZY mom but I do have a few things going on for them over the summer. There are not alot of kids on our street that stay home so I needed a few things to keep them excited. Eldest ds goes away soon.....boohooo......NOT!!!;) 3 WEEKS AWAY, I've already got him learning how to do his own laundry!!! haha...what? its a good thing to know!!! He'll have to do maybe 1 or 2 loads while he is away. He is VERY EXCITED....I told him yesterday that he will probably take my cell phone with him so we can keep in touch on a regular basis and he was THRILLED!!! He says he's the ONLY (yeah right....) kid he knows without a cell phone. hehe....get used to it, because when he gets home....It'll be mine again!!! (evil laugh...:devil: ) Well I'm off to the gym, I've put this off enough just doing odd jobs around the house and now I'M RARING TO GO. ...well, If I say that enough it will happen!! tc:carrot:

chick_in_the_hat 05-22-2006 04:40 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:yawn:Monday-itis....:yawn: Maybe the gym will wake me up after work....it's back day! :carrot:

Kiarii 05-23-2006 09:36 AM

Hey everyone

Just thought I would show you all my photo two weeks into Jillian's weight loss program. I am calling this one my before photo Hopefully in another few weeks I'll be thin LOL

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...i/DSC03500.jpg

I did day one of week three yesterday!! well, actually I got to the gym and there was a circut class in the womens only room, so I decided to do a body combat class while I waited. So, an hour later I staggered out of the classroom and then forced myself to still do day one! I felt so much better for having done it. I did day two today...I'm telling you I don't like the mountain climbers or butt kicks one little bit LOL

angel-eyes 05-23-2006 05:03 PM

I just got in from the gym, had an ok workout. I hurt my foot on the treadmill, sharp jagged pain ripping from the ball of my foot upwards....def. not good. So I got off and stretched/massaged it and it felt better....got back on and then it started to hurt all over again. I only did 15 min on the treadmill and then I thought to switch it over to the bike for the remainder of my workout. So....my foot still hurts off and on, so I'll probably take a break for a few days and then see whats what. Been OP, so thats good.

Hi Kiarii....:wave: Nice to put a face to a name!! Nice dress!!

Chick....How was back day? did you survive Monday-it-is?

ledom.....How are you? Is school over yet? ds has 2 days left .....woohoooo

TwinkleGirl 05-23-2006 07:47 PM

Hey everyone!
So, i'm technically on holidays :dance: for a few weeks, but i still have one assignment to do, and it appears that my brain has temporarily left my head, as i am having a very hard time doing it. It's killing me.
I lost another kilo last week, which brings my total to 10 kilos lost (22 pounds) :carrot: which means i'm a third of the way to my goal. :dancer: I feel pretty great about it, i can't remember the last time i weighed what i do now. My mum is walking around calling me 'skinny girl' and keeps making comments about how i have no butt. Although, i never had a butt, noone in our family have butts, but she thinks it's funny to laugh at me. :joker:
I did a really great workout the two days ago, lots of weights and stuff from Jillians online program. The problem? Now i can't walk, my thighs are KILLING me! :stress: So today i'm going to try to finish my assignment :write: and maybe do some light cardio and stretching this afternoon. Also have my month-lies, so i'm just not in the mood to do anything!
Angel eyes- Sorry to hear about your foot, i really hope it gets better soon and that you're not in too much pain!
Kiarii- Thanks for the photo! I agree with angel eyes, it's a very pretty dress!
Hope everyone is doing well! :grouphug:

angel-eyes 05-25-2006 09:06 AM

Hi girls.....well yesterday was my rest day and so far no pain in my foot. Today at the gym is a core training class, so I'll take that and do some weights afterwards. Not sure if I'll try the treadmill or not, maybe another day of rest for those tired ol' dogs of mine!! Food has been OP and thats good because TOM is here.....hopefully I'll push past the bloating and come out with a loss.

sadgirl.....woohoo!!!! gotta love those holidays!!! good luck on your last assignment.

Chick and ledom.....where you at? Hope all is well and you're just too busy working out to come and do a little ol' post!!!:D Have a great Memorial weekend!!!

ledom 05-26-2006 08:35 AM

Hi Angel and the rest of the gang. I have been MIA on the board here because I have been preoccupied with some health issues. I feel great, I just have had some funky tests at my yearly exam. I should get some answers today. Anyway, I have been keeping to my workouts. I am doing the alternative circuit I talked about earlier + hiking, paddling, and extra abs. Last week I was feaking over my tests and didn't eat as well as I might have but this week I have held that together. Weighed 201 this a.m. For some reason I am having the hardest time breaking 200, it seems that I have been stuck in this vicinity for a while but I am really going to make a push for 2 lbs. over the next week. I NEED to hit 199.

angel-eyes 05-26-2006 01:27 PM

ledom.....sending you lots of :goodvibes: positive vibes for your test results....that alone can send your stress levels off the charts. Sounds like you are sooooo close to 'onderland' , hang in there....it'll happen!!!!:hug:

I just got in from the gym and glad to be back!!! We had a filler teacher and WOW....she used muscles I never knew I had!!! WOOOZA!!! Boy is it gonna be a hot one this weekend.....tommorow is supposed to be 92!!! Put on that sun screen girls!!! Have a great Memorial Weekend!!!:burger: oh yeah....anyone want TOM? where can he go? hmmm, oh how about Chick's house?...:rofl:

chick_in_the_hat 05-26-2006 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel-eyes
oh yeah....anyone want TOM? where can he go? hmmm, oh how about Chick's house?...:rofl:

HEY!!! :tantrum: I guess I deserved that...I dish out often enuf. :D Sorry I've been AWOL....like ledom I have been keeping up with workouts....but quite the slacker with posting. I was brutally attacked by nearly an entire batch of chocolate chip cookies...it was pretty much over when I bought the chips. My FitDay miraculously is blank for a few days...I'm moving on.

angel-eyes - hope your foot is better - maybe after the new teacher working out new muscles you can forget about the pain in your foot 'cause everything else hurts more? :s:

ledom...you CAN hit onderland...but keep in mind as well how far you have come even without looking at the scale. Just keep plugging away....we are on this lifestyle for the rest of our lives - so why rush it? :goodvibes to you anyway. :D

sadgirl - woo hoo another kilo!!! Keep up the good work!

Kiarii - you are gorgeous! Jillian's workouts will make you feel as good as you already look. Getting more toned is fun, too! :cb: