3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Jillian's Girls Exercise Journal (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/67661-jillians-girls-exercise-journal.html)

chick_in_the_hat 12-06-2005 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ledom
HappyDaisy, I do all the circuits in the set and then move on to the next one. Rest day was glorious!

Ditto! Back to the gym, tonight. :jig:

happydaisy 12-07-2005 02:01 AM

Thanks guys, I thought it felt harder that way. On to week 2! ;)

ledom 12-07-2005 11:39 AM

Week 6/Day 1 complete.

chick_in_the_hat 12-07-2005 12:29 PM

Grumpy Gina at the gym last night....I hate it when it's crowded...I understand some people need to rest between sets...but is it really neccessary for anyone to read a magazine for 15 minutes while sitting on the equipment? :mad: People just need to understand that I AM the center of the Universe (and I am unanimous in this opinion)....:devil: I got through Day 4 of Week 6...without killing anyone. :D I'm still not doing the whole minute of mountain climbers or jumping jacks...I figure as long as I keep my HR up, I'm good to go.

angel-eyes 12-07-2005 02:56 PM

Imagine!! The nerve of some people!!! hehe....actually hate when that happens also. If it was that long of a wait while she was reading the mag. I would have said something. A couple of minutes, no problem....but that is just proper weight room etiquitte. Also ....if you're sweating bigtime....please wipe down the equipment PEOPLE!!!

ledom 12-07-2005 09:35 PM

I did NOT enjoy working on the exercise ball this morning. I did crunches and felt the whole time like I was going to fall and hurt myself. Pretty much the same while I did the hack squats and it also seemed to hurt my knees more than regular squats. But, maybe I'll get better at it.

chick_in_the_hat 12-08-2005 12:20 AM

I don't mind hack squats...Sumo squats on the other hand....not fun or graceful IMO...I spend most of my time trying not to fall on my (!)...

Well - my heart might not have been in it entirely this week...but Week 6 is in the hopper (cept for the cardio day). :carrot:

On to new challenges on Saturday with Week 7.

happydaisy 12-08-2005 12:10 PM

Ok, confession time. I have skipped 2 workouts this week! I'm going to have to start week 2 over. I'm still working out, they just haven't been Jillian workouts for various reasons. So, I've commited to doing the 2 workouts on fittv tomorrow and part of my kickboxing video tomorrow.

angel-eyes 12-08-2005 01:40 PM

Happydaisy.....Don't you just LOVE fittv? We got a new bundle of channels a little while ago and I'm hooked!!! Just love all the shows!! Hey? workouts are workouts....you'll get there! Great job Happydaisy.:carrot:I forgot....I just got back from the gym. I did my usual,...turn on the treadmill, got my music on and started reading a magazine. Before I knew it, I had run 3 miles!!!! HOLY COW!!! I feel so PUMPED That was in addition to Jillians workout before, so woohoo!!! There is no way next weighin I'm going to be the same yoyo weight!!!

chick_in_the_hat 12-08-2005 07:06 PM

Yay happydaisy and angel-eyes!! I say workouts are workouts, too, happydaisy!

FITTV Sounds like yet another reason I should prolly break down and cough up the dosh for cable....hmmm...the other would be to get TIVO...:chin:

I just keep thinking I already watch too much TV...maybe if I had one that runs on ellyptical power....keep going on the machine if you want to watch the end of the show... :devil:

ledom 12-08-2005 08:43 PM

Good going girls! Amazing job angel-eyes.

Just finished day 2/week 6. Didn't get around in time to do it this a.m. and that is a scary thing, but I pushed back the "don't want tos" and gotta her done. Now I can have my rest day tomorrow with peace of mind. Going to go get the christmas tree!

happydaisy 12-08-2005 11:01 PM

Thanks guys... I love fit TV ;) . That, comedy central and discovery health make cable worth it to me. :D

caroldiem 12-10-2005 08:38 PM

Hi guys
I'm new here this is so great, what a greta idea to share what everyone does. I"m goign to have to wait until i get the book and get started, by teh time i start you guys will be finished :(

ledom 12-10-2005 09:55 PM

Welcome Carol - hey I'll still be going. I plan to just start over again when I finish the 10 weeks. By the way I did get my day 4 of week 6 done this a.m.

Anyway, when you get your book just jump right on in or don't even wait, the more the merrier.

ledom 12-11-2005 12:56 PM

Week 6 almost complete - cardio tomorrow and then REST DAY!!!!