3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   The Biggest Loser Season 14 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/269953-biggest-loser-season-14-a.html)

fattymcfatty 03-19-2013 01:56 PM

I was happy that Danni won the competition. Didn't think Gina deserved the at home prize. I thought Danni looked awesome!

Candeka 03-19-2013 02:07 PM

Yeah, I am happy Danni won as well. She looked AMAZING!

jmfan317 03-19-2013 02:39 PM

I'm happy Danni won too. N I know Jillian won thats another win for Jillian n I think its cool since she was gone for 2 seasons just to come back n win. That kicks butt

Angelic Fruitcake 03-19-2013 03:29 PM

Danni looked amazing! I'm so glad she won. I don't like Gina, but she won fair and square, good for her! I thought Lisa looked amazing as well!

ontarget 03-19-2013 03:49 PM

I was amazed at a lot of them. And again here I am after all these seasons--the same weight. Says something for my lack of discipline, doesn't it?

MzJuicyD 03-19-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontarget (Post 4674158)
I was amazed at a lot of them. And again here I am after all these seasons--the same weight. Says something for my lack of discipline, doesn't it?

OMG i said the same thing when I was watching! lol

ckhmom 03-19-2013 05:30 PM

Me too. I have been depressed this week and done lousy. I am almost half way to goal and I, yes I, am getting in my own way.

I like this show because it reminds me that people can do it including me.

Carmen

ckhmom 03-19-2013 05:31 PM

So when does the next season start?

cherrypie 03-19-2013 05:36 PM

I was glad Danni won. But I would have been happy with any of the 3 finalists winning. I didn't like the way they made her up and did her hair though. She was unrecognizable and I think that affected my emotional response to her transformation.

so annoyed Gina won the at home prize.

maryshady 03-20-2013 07:21 AM

So glad Danni won but did anyone else notice how she was acting like she was in a daze. Sure hope she got to that weight the healthy way. I know $250,000 is at stake but the way she acted had me worried.

Thought everyone looked amazing. Was happy for Gina. I know a lot of people didn't like her but she was the biggest loser all season in the house. She really did try to change her attitude during the end. Lisa looked hot and so did Francelina. Thought the girl who walked off the show in the beginning of the season looked awesome too!

The kids looked great too! So happy for all of them. How about Bingo's family? Losing all that weight together!

seagirl 03-20-2013 09:37 AM

I am so glad Danni won, I loved her! Although she kind of went overboard on the self tanner....
And I was really glad that the kids did so well, too. And that they focused on more than just their weight.
This was a great season, although now I'm thinking "ok, I'm heavier than I was when I started watching!"

jmfan317 03-20-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontarget (Post 4674158)

I lost some weight but my lack of discipline is in the diet not the workouts. I would like to look toned n lose the weight I need to lose. Hopefully since I'm seeing Jillian on her tour in Vegas April 13th n meeting her that will definately snap me out of the lack of discipline for my diet

Pink Hurricane 03-20-2013 10:00 PM

All of them looked and did absolutely wonderful! I am very glad Danni won, I was rooting for her from the beginning, and I related with her and Lisa the most!

jmfan317 03-21-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckhmom (Post 4674293)
So when does the next season start?

They are only doing one season of TBL a year now. That's what Jillian said

ontarget 03-21-2013 06:10 PM

Wish they were still doing 2 seasons per year.

Okay, I have now dusted myself off and am focusing on a new me. Tune in next season to see how I've done. :lol: