Omg I Just Met Emily!!

• So I'm at Earth Fare and I know Emily lives in the area (she's a friend of a friend actually)... and my youngest and I walked over so he could sample a piece of bread and I looked up and it was Emily! She was sooo sweet and working very hard for the at home prize. She looked awesome! She said all the support really makes a world of difference so please keep it up.

Anyway, just thought I'd share!
  • That's cool. So she looked like she lost a lot more weight? I hope she does win the at home prize!
  • That's really cool, thanks for sharing!
  • Quote: That's cool. So she looked like she lost a lot more weight? I hope she does win the at home prize!
    She looked good! I don't know if she looked like she was way thinner than the her elimination video but I can't call the Earth Fare uniform particularly flattering LOL
  • Thank you for sharing. Did you tell Emily about this board? I think about all of us here are cheering for her.
  • Thanks for sharing, GO EMILY!!!
  • I did tell her about this board Sandra! That's what sparked her remark about how much the support helps keep her focused because she doesn't want to let people down.

It was cool. I'm hoping our paths cross again because it was really interesting swapping weight loss stories etc.
  • i really hope emily will do good it seems as if she will! GO EMILY!!