Season 13!

You're on Page 13 of 45
Go to
  • I'm starting to feel sorry for the witch. I've been looking around at the official message boards, the trainers facebook pages, and blogs there is almost no conversation about anything other than how much people hate her.
  • I've been seeing the same thing. I hope she learns from this experience.

I still felt sorry for Adrian even though I didn't think he handled himself right. I hope Daphne fairs better.
  • Quote: I'm starting to feel sorry for the witch. I've been looking around at the official message boards, the trainers facebook pages, and blogs there is almost no conversation about anything other than how much people hate her.
    I'm starting to feel bad for her also, especially if it is just the editing done to make it look worse than it is. Since she is probably at home by now and can read all the comments it's probably really hurtful... Is the finale after the show has aired? Hopefully she has a chance to show everyone a nicer side.
  • they don't get much of a chance to talk then.
  • Quote: I'm starting to feel sorry for the witch. I've been looking around at the official message boards, the trainers facebook pages, and blogs there is almost no conversation about anything other than how much people hate her.
    Yeah the show really seems to be milking it. Wasn't it the promo for this last episode where the announcer guy was all "Where drama goes, Conda follows!" (I didn't even think the 'drama' was as bad this week with Conda, her mild snarks about Adrian seemed tepid - though still petty and immature - compared to her drama from some of the previous weeks.) And now next week's preview is all about the confrontation after Adrian is punted.

Personally I find it a huge turnoff.

The deck was stacked against Adrian. Conda had a similarly disappointing weight loss and seems to have personality conflicts with multiple people, and if he had just chilled out, those facts might have been more evident to the team. Granted, his chance of staying was still slim, but he took his slim chance to no chance.
  • I am tired of the drama, too, and hope the producers will re edit future episodes to make them more positive. I don't like all the negativity.
  • From the previews of this season shown forever ago, I think it's just a drama-filled season. I remember thinking from the initial previews that we've got a bunch of game players on our hands. Don't see it changing. I think this season they're catering to the "I want to see drama" bunch rather than the people who look to the show for inspiration.
  • anyone else notice in some of the on camera comment type sections Bob's beard was like 5X longer than it was during the rest of the show?
  • Quote: anyone else notice in some of the on camera comment type sections Bob's beard was like 5X longer than it was during the rest of the show?
    So that is what I was noticing. All of a sudden I was thinking "gee his beard is really starting to grow out" but it didn't dawn on me that it was the contrast that made it jump out at me.
  • This last episode was... so tense. So filled with drama. Not at all inspirational, uplifting or positive except maybe a moment when Bob talked to black team about accepting Daphne.
    I like the guys in red team. Roy's been keeping quiet, but Mark (or is it Mike?) and that other guy (Baddy?) were really reasonable and patient with Adrian, and tried to help him.
    And Adrian just made a big drama when he was exiting - and it made me start disliking him. But I would've still rather seen Conda leaving than him.
    I don't have any favorites on the black team either...
    But I have to say, Roy's wife...she should be 40-something? Like 41 or 43... she looks so much older. I mean her face is smooth (wrinkless), but the gray and short hair really makes her look much older. I am not saying this to be mean, I just say it's a shame...she could be much more attractive.
  • I've watched multiple seasons, and lurked on this thread for a long time too. I watched the teaser for next week, and I'm so turned off that I don't think I'm going to watch the show at all. Like others have said, I watched for inspiration and motivation, not the cheap, cheesy drama that has saturated every other TV show. Seriously, was this TBL, or Jersey Shore (which I saw enough in 5 minutes to never watch again)? I know there's money at stake, and people will do stupid crap in public/on TV to get it ... but sheesh, a little dignity, please!!!!
  • Quote: But I have to say, Roy's wife...she should be 40-something? Like 41 or 43... she looks so much older. I mean her face is smooth (wrinkless), but the gray and short hair really makes her look much older. I am not saying this to be mean, I just say it's a shame...she could be much more attractive.
    Gray ages people. She would look younger with blonde hair. When I finally go fully gray, I plan to colour my hair a nice blonde. I'm currently a natural redhead (with a bit of gray hair running through it).
  • I am wondering if she's trying to look like Mrs. Claus.
  • Quote: Gray ages people. She would look younger with blonde hair. When I finally go fully gray, I plan to colour my hair a nice blonde. I'm currently a natural redhead (with a bit of gray hair running through it).
    redheads in my experience don't usually go gray. They just kind of fade to dark blond.

she's like 43 which is younger than me. I can't imagine being married to a man that old at my age.
  • Quote: redheads in my experience don't usually go gray. They just kind of fade to dark blond.

she's like 43 which is younger than me. I can't imagine being married to a man that old at my age.
    I have a few red heads in my family (including myself, but I'm only 22 so no greys yet)... but all of the redheads seem to go white. Not grey. Straight up white. If that happens to me, I will use it to my advantage and be the grandma with the brightest purple hair on the block since I won't need to bleach it lol!