ipad app 4 personal training. ?

• Hi all! I'm running a "biggest loser" program at the gym I manage. 4th yr for the prog, 1st yr for me to run it.

I see we have lame paper copies of previous contenders progress. I want to go digital with the ability to share one's personal progress on line.

Does anybody know of an ipad app that would allow me to enter several people's info as if a personal trainer used the ipad as a record keeper? All I can find is for one person to enter their own personal info but I need multi record keeping.

Any suggestions are welcome.
  • My personal trainer has an iphone and uses "Fitness Builder" but on top of the app cost which used to be $10 or something but actually in double checking the name of the app I guess it's free now. However, I know on top of just having the app, she pays a monthly fee for her subscription (pro I think) that lets her manage multiple clients. She can track body stats in there I think plus uses the builder thing to create workouts and can track what exercises they did at what weights. It does seem like a nice setup, but maybe overkill with that cost especially if you need it just to track peoples' weights.