3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   If I were on biggest loser..... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/232945-if-i-were-biggest-loser.html)

cherrypie 05-11-2011 01:15 AM

If I were on biggest loser.....

what would you do if you were on biggest loser? silly or serious answers.

If I were on biggest loser I would totally come in all bloated up on cheezies and chips so I would lose a ton of water weight the first week.

Doodie 05-11-2011 09:01 AM

The same for me, and also sneak in some Milky Way candy bars . . . .

retrogirl 05-15-2011 04:06 PM

I would wear neon facepaint a la Ultimate Warrior and sing 'Eye of The Tiger' every competition...haha! Can you imagine..peeps would be SCARED! :D

cafebeanz 05-27-2011 02:35 PM

I'd be hitting on Bob Harper every chance I got...try to tempt him with some Quaker Oats..LOL

redreine 06-05-2011 05:15 PM

Honestly, I would try to focus as much as possible on me and avoid gameplay unless absolutely necessary.

That being said, I would try to be friendly and familiar with everyone as much as possible so they never want to vote me off. :P

Also, I would work my tail off and never cheat EVER.

MiZTaCCen 06-06-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cafebeanz (Post 3867462)
I'd be hitting on Bob Harper every chance I got...

I'm with you on that one! Omg YUMS! haha and try and get as many hugs possible from him before I got voted off!

keller237 06-21-2011 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrypie (Post 3844616)
If I were on biggest loser I would totally come in all bloated up on cheezies and chips so I would lose a ton of water weight the first week.

I don't know if you've ever read interviews or behind the scenes with people who've been on there but they actually have them do this before hand. putting out buffets and lots of drink. They have a lot of "secrets" that they don't want people to know but most of them gain weight back within six months after the show.

That being said, I would give it my all!

TheCuriosity 11-22-2011 11:25 PM

Whenever a 'temptation' came up, I would do jumping jacks for however long I can when others are eating whatever the temptation is rather than just stand there wishing I was participating.

canadianwoman 12-27-2011 04:38 AM

I would hug the stuffing out of Bob and Dolvett every chance I got. Then I would love to get to the root of why I feel the need to overeat.

abejune23 01-20-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cafebeanz (Post 3867462)
I'd be hitting on Bob Harper every chance I got...try to tempt him with some Quaker Oats..LOL

wouldn't you know it, me too! ;)

MsDianne 01-28-2012 11:29 PM

I would totally warm up to Bob.. And get lots of hugs. After all, "I've had a very rough life and have always turned to food for comfort".
Seriously though, I would work my tail off and lose as much as possible in my time there.

cherrypie 01-30-2012 12:09 AM

I would say really really nasty things to the camera so you all would talk about me all the time :D

luckymommy 01-30-2012 12:18 AM

This is too funny!

Hmmm.....I would try to at least make it until the makeover show! I love me a good makeover! ;) That said, I'd have to stuff my kids into my suitcase with me because I couldn't possibly be away from them for that long. So....forget the makeover. I'd want to get voted off around week 2! ;)

canadianwoman 01-30-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrypie (Post 4194901)
I would say really really nasty things to the camera so you all would talk about me all the time :D

LOL I love that. :D

lovemydoggiesx2 01-30-2012 04:12 AM

I would go in as full and bloated as possible to make my weight as high as possible....Im thinking thats what most people do. I think I would gameplay a little....my least favorite player ever was Vivky...maybe season 6, she was just so mean and scheming. She was horrible and made it to the final 3, but her husband Brady was hot. My all time Favorite was Tara....oh, I love BL!

hotHealthy4life 02-02-2012 05:12 PM

I would be on Dolvett's team! Because he seems a friendlier and nicer person than Bob. But also, because he is hot as ****!

canadianwoman 02-02-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotHealthy4life (Post 4200909)
I would be on Dolvett's team! Because he seems a friendlier and nicer person than Bob. But also, because he is hot as ****!

Looking at Dolvett's arms makes me happy. LOL

ontarget 02-04-2012 07:54 PM

;)

le506 02-06-2012 10:45 AM

I'd love to be Bob's "chosen one", you know the girl he takes extra pride in every season and takes under his wing...

I KNOW I'd be the one thinking I was DYING in the first workout, probably puking too

I wonder if they'd let you turn around during temptations, I'd either turn around or shut my eyes, and pinch my nose closed!

tessendicott 02-16-2012 10:03 AM

I would slap the $hit out of Conda. I haven't been keeping up with the show, but she is ROYALLY irritating.
Also, I'd WINNNNNNN!!!! :)

AshNStuff 03-21-2012 02:35 AM

I'll tell you one thing, I would NOT participate in those stupid product placement segments.

Also, I would try to not gameplay as much as possible, but instead just try to drop a ton of weight!

Oh, and I would help America out by slapping the first douche to try and screw people over.

Ilene 03-21-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianwoman (Post 4201272)
Looking at Dolvett's arms makes me happy. LOL

Last night I really noticed his legs :love:

To answer the question, I would not do any food cheats at all no matter what and exercise my brains out...

Tanna Banana 04-06-2012 05:26 PM

Hitting on Bob would be a losing battle... unless you're a guy. LOL. I'd probably hit on him anyway!! And Dolvett is adorable.

MrsH2132012 04-24-2012 01:24 PM

I'd love to be on the show!!! I wish I could afford to take the time off to take a Thin-cation 

I'd rebel & start with a shirt on THEN go to a sportsbra only lol I know defeats the dramatic change effect

DominiquedelMer 08-04-2012 10:07 PM

Usually, during a workout, the contestants are begging for mercy/whining. Just once, I want to see Jillian tell someone to do five more reps and have them respond 'Thank you ma'am, may I have another?'

I'd love to get on the show, just so I could say that. ^_^

Velvet bean 02-12-2014 03:59 PM

If I were on the show, I would drink a gallon of water before the first weigh-in! But probably everybody thinks of that and that’s why there’s such a big weight loss the first week.

I’m sceptical about having a trainer – especially one like screams at you all the time - that seems too stressful. But I’m sure it would be great to have group of motivated people that would have time to work out 6 hours per day with you.

I wonder what kind of conditions they have for participating in the show. How high must your BMI be for instance?

AAD 02-12-2014 04:21 PM

I would want to be on Dolvett's team. :love:

I would try to sneak extra workout time in ... we see them sitting around a lot during free time.

I would not do the temptations.

I would try to figure out a pattern of food, workouts, etc. that I could take home with me.