Off to the Biggest Loser Resort for 2 weeks!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So excited
  • Lucky you! Would love to hear all about it. I wish it was more affordable for more people to utilize but I'm ok living vicariously thru you.
  • how exciting! can't wait to hear about it )
  • that is exciting. Love to hear about it.
  • Thanks everyone! I had a blast! I lost about 8 pounds and 4 inches off my waist! We hiked every morning and the hikes were GORGEOUS! Carla from one of the more recent seasons of TBL was there during my 2nd week. She is gorgeous and working her butt off. Every free moment, she is in the gym. So many people there are super motivated to change their lives and I was so inspired by the people I met. Unfortunately, I had an accident while I was there. I tripped on a rock and smashed in my teeth. A dentist there reset my teeth and braced them in place so that I could continue the week. It hurt (and I looked so ugly throughout my second week) but the enthusiasm there is so infectious that I kept going and made it to all my classes anyways. Now I'm back home and have a lot of dentist appointments in my future but I am still so glad I went and feel like this vacation really gave me the jumpstart that I have been needing. If anyone has facebook, I have an album of pictures from the hikes. Just message me and I'll add you.
  • ouch. Hope your teeth are all right. And glad you had fun.

what was the food like?
  • I had no idea that this existed! How fun!
  • Quote: Carla from one of the more recent seasons of TBL was there during my 2nd week.
    Carla, Joelle's partner? If that's her, I really liked her. How was she doing?

Good job, 8lbs in 2 weeks sounds like a very distant dream to me
  • oohh my gosh..lucky YOU. cant wait to see pictures. IM new...
  • Oh how cool! Sorry about what happened to your teeth, but I can't wait to see some pics of the ranch and your trip out there! I wish I could do that!
  • So where is this person? I want to hear about the trip and how come she went ?
  • Im right here! I had such a blast and made some very close friends that I still keep in touch with. Yes, it is Joelle's partner. She is looking fabulous! I can't really remember how big she was on the show so I don't know how much she has lost but she is definitely working it =0)
    I head back to the ridge in May. =0)
  • kat, email me so I can friend you. once you email me I will take down my email. I can't im you until Dec 27. Waiting my trial period

parkbunny at g mail dot com
  • i've thought about heading out to the one in Malibu...i live about a half hour away, and i see that they let you still do the camp even if you don't stay there...however...it's still almost $2000 for the week if i saw that correctly. that is a LOT of dough...wish they would make it more affordable.
  • So do they put you on a diet while there? what did you eat daily? 8 lbs in two weeks is awesome! keep up the good work!