Question re BFL last night's finale - pretty please?

• I fell off the BFL-watching wagon a while ago only watched a few bits and pieces when I accidentally found it on while channel surfing.
    Last night, I watched the finale but it was already on when I got to it.
    My question is - there were 3 people one of which was supposed to win $100,000 - Debbie (? I think that was her name - a pretty young lady with short blond hair and very nicely shaped arms), then some guy and a grandmother (Rebecca??? - again, not sure). Debbie won - but can somebody tell me what "category" this was? I could not figure it out.

And by the way, the two guys (out of the 3 finalists) - one lost 52% and the other (the musician) 54% of their bodyweight - both lost over 200 lbs each - did anybody wonder how come they don't seem to have any loose skin? One of them wore quite a fitted shirt and I was wondering where all his skin went - hard to believe it would all shrink back so drastically with his decreasing weight - he had quite a belly originally. Anybody else wondered about this?

Thanks!
  • Danny (brown team) had the largest percentage of weight loss out of the three finalists so he won the $250,000 and was named the biggest loser. The other two finalists were Rudy (blue team) and Amanda (pink team). Liz (brown team) was in the final four, but America chose Amanda to be advanced to the final three. Rebecca (pink team) was the at home winner, the girl with the short blonde hair, and won $100,000. Hope this helps
  • Thanks muchly!
  • The reason you did not see loose skin is that they were all wearing Spanx type undergarments to make them look better.
  • Quote: The reason you did not see loose skin is that they were all wearing Spanx type undergarments to make them look better.
    Yeah, it was very clear that they were "sausaged up". That'll be me someday, sucked in and held up by "foundation garments".

I noticed loose skin on everyone's arms though, to varying degrees. Again, I know I'll have plenty of that too!
  • I have a feeling im going to <3 spanx after i hit my goal. but, my husband said if i keep the weight off throughout the rest of the pregnancies we want he'll pay to have my arm skin removed, my tummy tucked, and my boobs lifted (no implants, just up where they belong...). I love my hubby.
  • Quote: I have a feeling im going to <3 spanx after i hit my goal. but, my husband said if i keep the weight off throughout the rest of the pregnancies we want he'll pay to have my arm skin removed, my tummy tucked, and my boobs lifted (no implants, just up where they belong...). I love my hubby.
    That's pretty cool of him. I'd love to have the boobies back where they belong and the pouch gone! LOL!