Eric From Season 3

• Has any one seen the commericals for the Show with Eric from season 3 He was the winner . He lost all of this weight and now he has gained it all back and will be on a show as he is trying to get himself back and loose the weight again I will have to see what channel it is on I think on of the health channels .
  • Hi..its going to be on discovery health sometime in january
  • They are showing a season 3 marathon on new years day on bravo....cant wait to watch it again!

boo...I dont have discovery health....I would like to watch his new show
  • Erik will be on the discovery health channel on Wed Jan 6, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.
    Not sure what time zone it is. Check your local listing.
  • Discovery Health
    I saw the promos for this upcoming episode. If you don't have discovery health, maybe they will post the episode online like they do for biggest loser episodes on nbc's website.
  • I hope we can all learn from him. It must be difficult to lose all that weight in the spotlight and then gain it all back, but I guess it shows that anyone can put the weight back on if they don't maintain a healthy weight/lifestyle.
  • It was called "Confessions of a Reality Show Loser" or something similar... I only saw one episode and then they never played another. They did a similar thing with the show "One Big Happy Family." What's with them pulling off all the new reality weight loss shows?

That's like, what I watch tv for.
  • I dont; believe it was supposed to be a multi-epside show. It was just the one special.

Since this aired after he said he'd be on the BL finale, and he pretty much trashed BL in it, wonder if he will still be doing the finale?