3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Biggest Loser Wii game (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/184264-biggest-loser-wii-game.html)

Sarby 12-27-2009 07:25 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that Target has Wii games on sale, Half off. I just bought my copy of The Biggest Loser for $19.95! So excited to get started and happy to find it for only $20 after reading this thread and thinking I missed out on the sale at Kmart.
So, go look for it at your store! :)

Angel26519 12-27-2009 07:35 PM

On wii fit if you customize a work out you dont have to go back to the main screen to go to the next....

I havent got the BL yet but that is my next purchase!

Ama Jen 12-29-2009 11:50 PM

I just purchased this today (from Target online, thanks Sarby!). I also have Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus, but I'm not crazy about either one :/ I'm looking forward to this one!

tinabinab 12-30-2009 02:16 PM

My Target was out of them, and online was showing it for $39 for some reason. Luckily I found it for $19 at BestBuy.com. I did store pickup, so I'll be picking it up and getting started with it tonight. We just got our Wii last week and so far I haven't been that impressed with the Wii Fit Plus. It's fun to play with, but I don't feel like I am seriously burning as many calories as it says. I'm looking for something that is a little more like a real workout tape; I hope this is it. :)

JustPeachy 12-31-2009 12:36 PM

I just did mine today for the first time and the light workout was challenging!!! There is also a recipe and tips section and I am looking forward to trying those recipes out!! They looked yummy!!!

maryshady 01-01-2010 02:58 PM

Just bought mine off of Bestbuy.com. Thanks Tina! Will pick it up tomorrow

mareneli 01-02-2010 10:39 AM

If you don't live near a BestBuy, shipping is only $3, so with the $19.99 game that's only $23. Not bad. I got mine for Christmas and am about to pop it in for the first time. Yay!

maryshady 01-02-2010 10:49 AM

Do I need a remote for each person playing the game?

alhiser 01-02-2010 05:10 PM

I just got mine today, and IDK what to think about it yet. The workouts are interesting and challenging, but you play as one of the BL characters. It would be nice to be able to 'make yourself' on there... i was also under the impression that it would keep track of calories burned... am i missing something?

getting_smaller 01-03-2010 11:51 AM

Jillian just kicked my ***. It's very challenging.:o

Sarby 01-03-2010 02:41 PM

OMG the light exercise kicked my butt. My quads were so sore I could barely get up the stairs. I think I don't have enough room to do some of the exercises properly though. I def need to stretch more as well!
I thought I saw someone say the calories were tracked too, but I haven't looked to find that in the game yet.

Mommato2 01-04-2010 12:52 AM

I am super excited to get the BL game!

ArmyWife02 01-04-2010 01:22 AM

i did my first workout a few hours ago...it was good. cant wait to try another one tomorrow ;) also using the Your Shape game too. Tomorrow will be my first time trying the LCW workout dvd.....i'm sure i'll be soaking in a tub to ease the muscles tomorrow. LOL :)

babygrant 01-04-2010 01:35 PM

I looooove the exercises on the Biggest Loser game.

I'm having a little issue though. I chose my player to be Ali. So I did my first weigh in today and it pops up on the screen that I'm 211 lbs, which is down 3 lbs but on the weigh in screen behind Ali's character it said starting weight was 235 and was down to 230! Why does that not reflect my weight??? I found that to be really dumb.

time2lose 01-05-2010 11:46 AM

I just checked online at Target and Best Buy and they have the Wii BL game for $39.99. I must have missed the sale. :(

I am going to stop by Kmart on my way home. Maybe they will have it in stock.