pills

• doesnt J.M preach against the quick fix style of weight loss ?
    why on earth is she making diet pills ?

Jillian Michaels Extreme Maximum Strength Calorie Control
    and
    Jillian Michaels Extreme Maximum Strength Fat Burner
  • There was another thread about this a few days ago. I don't have an answer for you other than the obvious--to make money! So sad. I used to really "buy" into what she said. Now, she seems like she is just another looking for her cash cow.
  • I wonder if she has a choice. She may have signed away her "brand" as part of a contract deal and may not have an option how it is used.
  • Quote: I wonder if she has a choice. She may have signed away her "brand" as part of a contract deal and may not have an option how it is used.
    If so, she had a choice to sign away her name.
  • She spent a lot of time talking about how excited she was about them on her radio show, and she wasn't really hesitant to make her own viewpoint clear (ie, she was contractually obligated to do BL promos with sponsors, but refused to do the ones she disagreed with, which didn't make them happy, but ratings plummet when she's not there, so she wasn't fired).

I think she saw an opportunity to make some money, pure and simple. She does believe in supplementation, and always has, so that's not inconsistent (she has a whole chapter on supplements in Making the Cut), but her choice of ingredients caused my respect level for her to drop very quickly.
  • I saw these at Wal-mart the other day. I was like-WHAT????
    I was disappointed