latest epidsode

• omg i am freaking! i just read on the biggest loser community board that there was a part 2 on wed night i missed it! anyone see it??
  • huh??? I never heard anything about this. NBC.com is posting all the old episodes, but they haven't downloaded week 3 yet.... maybe they'll put it up!
  • i know, see i didnt hear anything either but someone pinned a wed night thing&i thought i missed it.
  • I'm sure there wasn't - wouldn't they have advertised the heck out of it Tues nite at every opp if so? Maybe it was a web only cutting room floor thing?
  • thats what im hoping.....
  • I'm thinking they're talking about this weeks episode- airing tonight and tomorrow). I heard that because of the debate tonight, they will air 1 hour tonight, and the 2nd hour tomorrow (wed). I've been out of town and not caught up with all the TBL sites yet, and am just recalling hearing that somewhere. I hope it's right.
  • ahhh here... this came off a post in the NBC TBL Boards:

From the BL Club newsletter:

It's Getting Hectic
    Week 4 brings conflict and new focus
    The next episode of The Biggest Loser is so filled with drama, it had to be divided into two separate editions. (OK, the broadcast of the presidential debates have something to do with the schedule, but still...) Tomorrow night's explosive episode finds....................

Sorry no spoilers from me!
  • Yup, it's this week.

Just watched the first part and wow, can't wait till tomorrow night!
  • Ooh, I'm so grumpy about the debates being on right now. I want to watch the rest now, not tomorrow!
  • Quote: Ooh, I'm so grumpy about the debates being on right now. I want to watch the rest now, not tomorrow!
    Ha, I was the same way!
  • I didn't see this until today (wednesday) so I just caught the last two minutes.
  • Wow. I won't say anything spoilery, but I'm glad a certain person is still there.
  • Me too. It would have been so sad if they had gone home. The one that did go home looked great during the segment at the end when they look in on their progress.