If you think Jillian is over the top this season!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • WOO - I LOVE JM's podcasts. KFI rocks.
  • Wow I can't believe I've missed this section of 3fc! I am a huge fan of Jillian!!! She is my idol! I've been listening to her for the past few months and I learn so much from her every week, not to mention she cracks me up! I'm so glad to have found you ladies who find her just as inspiring as I do!

Ps.- Gina I may have to steal your "What would Jillian do?" hehe
  • Quote: Ps.- Gina I may have to steal your "What would Jillian do?" hehe
    Feel free!
  • Aw thanks Gina! I have to see though because I don't want to make my signature too long! hehe
  • As for the subject of this thread.

If a trainer isn't all up in your face...it's possible they just don't think you need THAT kind of help. Most people DO need that kind of help. As a trainer myself...and someone who worked out for a while with a hard hard hard trainer in L.A. I can say this: No matter what your trainer is there to motivate you and push you. I always tell my clients that if they don't hate me just a little....I'm not doing my job. I've even been cursed out.....

And as for the 'kids' meals subject. Shame on restaurants. They should be so so ashamed.
  • thanks for the podcast!! i just downloaded them all

its gonna be great to listen to when i go for walks
  • I LOVE her podcasts too! i listen to them first thing when i wake up and last thing when i go to bed and sporadically throughout the day. i have learnt soooooooo much! she is so funny aswell and really informative!