The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 10-18-2008, 04:48 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Wow, I suspected as much, Canada. I guess if you are on the road and need to make a stop, it's ok, but not as a regular meal replacement if you're just tired of the same old ho hum at home.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:27 AM   #182  

Height: 5'5"

My sister was fired from Subway for putting too many olives on people's subs (at their request). True story

I seriously can't WAIT for Heba to be voted off. I know it's a game but she's such a control freak, especially in the challenges! Poor Amy, I really wish she'd started eating brownies earlier in the challenge just so Heba would lose one for once.

I feel the same way about Vickie as well. I couldn't believe she was whining about Brady holding her back a couple of weeks ago! He works harder than anyone else on that show!

It'll be interesting to see how Jillian reacts to losing Shellay.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:51 AM   #183  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/135

Height: 4'10"

Default Can't wait for Tuesday nights

Looking forward to tonight's episode. TBL is the only reason I like working out on Tuesday nights.

Incredible that Brady walked 20 miles and could barely move 5 weeks before that. Also wondering if Vicky is faking it with the bigger numbers she is pulling.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:54 AM   #184  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
Looking forward to tonight's episode. TBL is the only reason I like working out on Tuesday nights.

Incredible that Brady walked 20 miles and could barely move 5 weeks before that. Also wondering if Vicky is faking it with the bigger numbers she is pulling.
I think that they have doctors who monitor them pretty closely, so if it's arthritis, she's probably under supervision or restricted from running. Not that it would matter to Jillian, look what she had Jerry doing and he was only suppoed to exercise 30 minutes a day. Vicky is lucky Heba didn't put her with Jillian.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:26 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 250/173.6/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianwoman View Post
Have you noticed that is it only Bob who pimps the processed stuff? That is because Jillian will not do it. She even mentioned that in her latest podcast.
Did you notice that on the milk promo that Bob didn't drink the milk? Last time he was on Jillian's show he discussed that he had gone vegetarian. Maybe even vegan if he's not doing dairy.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:56 PM   #186  

Vicky is really not helping her cause tonight. How could she not want videos of her kids? I understand not wanting to get hurt, but she's a real whiner!

Colleen's boyfriend looked a little shocked. She's right, it was cute.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:09 PM   #187  

Okay it's official I despise the Hebatroll-Brady-Vickywhiner alliance.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:34 PM   #188  

You're all working out right? That's why I'm in here alone talking to myself?

As they are weighing in, I realized that when I weigh myself I hear the BL scale sound effects in my head.

Vicky and Michelle are within a pound of each other, but Vicky looks much bigger to me. It's probably just the fact I don't like her.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #189  

Do any of my invisible friends out there tonight suspect Brady loaded up on water based on the teaser for next week. I think Bob's comment on "they blew us away" was a comment on tonights weigh-in. I think Brady sucked down some water based on the fact they controlled the alliance. Heba not being sure of who to vote for was BS. Why is it the nasty people always go far in this game?
Old 10-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #190  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixied View Post
Do any of my invisible friends out there tonight suspect Brady loaded up on water based on the teaser for next week. I think Bob's comment on "they blew us away" was a comment on tonights weigh-in. I think Brady sucked down some water based on the fact they controlled the alliance. Heba not being sure of who to vote for was BS. Why is it the nasty people always go far in this game?
The smug grin on Vicki's face told me that something was up. I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened this week.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:19 PM   #191  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixied View Post
Okay it's official I despise the Hebatroll-Brady-Vickywhiner alliance.
Yes Vicky is my LEAST favorite, I vote that she changes her name!

Yes Brady had to be water logging, yes Bob knew.

Yes Heba is the suck!

Yes I wanted to smack Vicky like 47 times with her nasty smile!

Last edited by vixjean; 10-21-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:37 PM   #192  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

I thought maybe it could be Phil who blows them away - I mean, he's got vengeance on his side now.

heba is so stupid. I mean, you hate Phil so you get rid of his wife? That's so elementary. OK< that does absolutely nothing to him AND now he's going to come after you even more, ya nitwit. Who hates WHO here? I think the brady/wifey actually made up all that smack talk to strengthen the alliance. You know the producers probably fed it to them too.

Folks, tonite the battle was between class and trash, and sadly, class lost. Vickie just looks like some dumpy wrong side of the tracks chick stuck in 1972 with her small mind and hairstyle. She gives the south a bad name, while Amy gave the south a good name. We see where that got her. The trash overtook the class. So sad. To your point Dee, it's just like season 3 again where the mean girls rule.

OK, we need a refresh of the rules around water logging. Does anyone remember the specifics of the Matt Rule from season 2?
Old 10-21-2008, 10:41 PM   #193  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

I think something is up. Vicky was way too happy to see Brady's low number. I can't stand the alliance and I want all three of them outta there!
Old 10-21-2008, 10:43 PM   #194  

OK, it's offical now, Black is my team, except for Amy who should really be black the whole blue team can go home with my blessing. Also what was it with that place Bob took them, I don't like heights but I would much rather have done the ropes than that.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:55 PM   #195  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportmom View Post
I thought maybe it could be Phil who blows them away - I mean, he's got vengeance on his side now.

heba is so stupid. I mean, you hate Phil so you get rid of his wife? That's so elementary. OK< that does absolutely nothing to him AND now he's going to come after you even more, ya nitwit. Who hates WHO here? I think the brady/wifey actually made up all that smack talk to strengthen the alliance. You know the producers probably fed it to them too.
I thought that it was wierd that they didn't show Phil talking to Brady. I also wondered if it was a made up story. Hmmm?