The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #301  

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

AMY

I am so proud of Amy! I was hoping when they showed that little snip of Amy and her Mom at Subway and her Mom was hinting at something...I was hoping that something was, "Girl you're with scum-get away ASAP!".

Also, did anyone see Hubba wink at Icky when Brady weighed in? I think he and Icky were still water logging. I mean come on! She's at the very top in weight loss for the week and he's at the very bottom? Coincidence? I think not!

I'm glad I toughed it out after Ed won. I was really ready to turn this season off too. And if sweet Amy hadn't voted off Brady I would of.

AMY
Old 11-11-2008, 10:48 PM   #302  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

cher37 - let us know if you find anything good on the web
Old 11-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #303  

At least Ed has a personality rather than brady, Ed is actually funny - but they didn't really show that on tonight's episode. I was so hoping Stacy would kick his *** though.
Poor Brady, he honestly has to tell his wife how to act. He has tried to correct her a few times on how mean she is. I wonder if she knows how much everyone hates her and heba
Old 11-11-2008, 11:03 PM   #304  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Well, *maybe* this will take a little wind out of Vicky's sails.

BIG maybe.

I had no idea Amy had it in her to break from the pack. Her days were numbered no matter what she did. Can anyone blame her? She was on a team with 2 married couples (awful ones at that)!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:04 PM   #305  
Let's do this!

Oh, and after Bob told Heba to shut her mouth, I don't think he's in the running to be her BFF anymore
Old 11-11-2008, 11:08 PM   #306  

When did bob say that to her??? - I so missed that!

I guess next week Vicky writes Amy a nasty note about revenge!!! LOL, that should be fun to watch.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:08 PM   #307  
cher37

ok ladies - I'll make this short ... if you want to ... look-up on the nbc website, under boards - lots of comments similar to the ones here - hopefully NBC will act on them, pull-up their socks & start screening the contestants more carefully for season 7 (& edit the content better, not so much focus on negative comments, snide remarks, & eye-winking)!

... cher

Old 11-11-2008, 11:10 PM   #308  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Is there an I hate Vicki club because I'd like to join! I cannot believe what a truly ugly person she is. It just disgusts me that she has been allowed time on this show when someone so much more deserving could have gotten a chance.

In my eye, the only reason she hates Phil so much is she is so intimidated by him. Phil and Amy are good people! I hope they know her crap doesnt matter!

Dont they do psychological testing on these people...next week Vicki is going to be a nightmare. The revenge list...yeah psycho much?
Old 11-11-2008, 11:10 PM   #309  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Amy and Colleen were the only singles left...It was a smart move to get rid of a couple and try to couple up with Colleen.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:11 PM   #310  
Let's do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixjean View Post
When did bob say that to her??? - I so missed that!
It was Ed's first workout back and Heba kept interrupting Bob while he was training with him. I think it's the closest to "mad" I have ever seen Bob get and it was more snippy and to the point than anything.

Cher- they definitely don't mince words over at that board!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:22 PM   #311  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

SADLY, Icky and Heba are JUST want NBC wants. They (and all reality) purposely pick some edgy psycho people in hopes that things get "good." Admit it, we were all talking about how sleepy and boring the show was up until this point. But, it wasn't all the snide comments that made it good tonite - it was the TRUE competition at the challenge, the emotions, the underdog winning. It was more like season 2 and 3 again. The nastiness does not make the show good cuz we've had that the last few weeks. It was the resurgence of good people back onto the show, however brief.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:29 PM   #312  
Blue Blood

S/C/G: 293/274/150

Height: 5'10"

Good point spotmom. Everyone is talking!

On the upside...It is a prety safe bet that Icky and Heba will not be the winners...No one would edit their winner to look that bad...I think they are setting up a story line for the finale that pits Ickey and Phil as the last two to weigh in...With Phil (good) tirumphing over evil (ickey)
JMO
Old 11-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #313  
cher37

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay View Post
On the upside...It is a prety safe bet that Icky and Heba will not be the winners...No one would edit their winner to look that bad...I think they are setting up a story line for the finale that pits Ickey and Phil as the last two to weigh in...With Phil (good) tirumphing over evil (ickey)
JMO
...good point to ponder djay! ... on that positive note - good night ladies!

Old 11-11-2008, 11:52 PM   #314  
Go Patriots!!!!

S/C/G: 277

Height: 5'9"

What a show tonight... I am soooo sick of the icky vicky club... and am so glad Brady got booted.... Now vicky feels threatened and knows she will be next... Its 4 against 3 now baby... and the tables have turned.... Whats that word called... oh yeah KARMA baby.... treat people like ****, and it will come back to you 20 fold... I feel bad for amy for next week.. but she will rise above the psychos... and the black team will take her in... I have faith in them.... ok, enough from me...

Good night,

-Jessica
(Go Patriots)
Old 11-12-2008, 01:21 AM   #315  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Height: 5'5"

I just knew Amy would come thru!! And I'm so happy she did. I believe icky will be gone soon. LOL DH thought I was nuts bouncing in my seat and clapping. (Even tho he was grinning ear to ear too)... OH and wasn't seeing Allie wonderful!?!?!?!

Just a note about the NBC site... it's great. Lots of comments... 51 pages on tonites episode right now!!! I've followed there for a few seasons. If you decide to comment just be careful what you say They moderate that site heavily and DO delete and edit comments frequently-------- "I've been there - done that ". So, read their rules and cool off before you post lol..... It's frustrating to put your thinking out there and then have it stripped because it didn't read like you thought it. (or you just had a mean post?)

Last edited by iwmonn; 11-12-2008 at 01:55 AM.