3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   TBL Couples: Season 5 Discussion *SPOILERS* (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/137629-tbl-couples-season-5-discussion-%2Aspoilers%2A.html)

vixjean 04-01-2008 12:06 AM

Yes, they should have biggest loser male and female!!!! =)~
(I always call the show 'big fat loser')

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly 04-01-2008 11:43 AM

i agree i think they should have a female winner and a male winner, it just seems like the fair thing to do

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly 04-01-2008 11:46 AM

so do you all think that the girls will kick some butt tonight like they did last week!?

dixied 04-01-2008 06:29 PM

I hope the girls kick butt tonight, but at this point, I'm not placing bets on anyone but Roger for the finals. I think he'd have to have a serious stall not to make it now.

From the desk of the numbers dork, here's the current stats:

Ali - 36%
Mark - 36%
Roger 35%
Jay - 31%
Kelly - 29%

It looks like Ali and Mark have it wrapped up, until you figure in the fact that they are close to being left with nothing to lose, since they are both at healthy weights now. Jay and Kelly are both under 200 already, but Kelly still has more to lose than Jay, since he's 7 inches taller than she is. Roger is under 240 (?) According to one "ideal weight" table, he could be as low as 180. Kelly could be able to get down as low as 133. Jay as low as 172. Good greif, it says Mark could go as low as 157. Gross. He'd be skeletal. Ali could lose down to 114. (all according to the ideal weight charts I googled, not my personal opinion)

Tina30 04-01-2008 07:05 PM

Can't wait to see what cheesy advertisments they have in tonights show!LOL!

iwmonn 04-01-2008 07:28 PM

I'd love to see Ali win. I've always liked her and her determination (and her smile is absolutely radiant). Her mom, on the other hand, always kind of got on my nerves lol. I'm afraid she may go below the line tonight though because she has had so many phenomenal weeks since she came back. If she does, regardless of who else goes under she will probably be gone. Isn't this the last week they have to worry about the yellow line?

I'd like to see Roger gone tonight. :devil: I started out really liking him, but he's turned into a mean, macho, booger. Dan was another favorite at the beginning, but after mom left and the Boys got hold of him he got a fat head too...... BUT they have all done great things!!! I'm not trying to take anything away from that!!! Just my humble opinion :hat:

I totally agree with those who think there should be a male and a female loser. OK so it IS possible for a woman to beat the odds and win, but it's so much more difficult. And they should also use people who's beginning percentages are more in line with each others.

It is so hard to stay out of here after the show starts for you on the other coast!!! I usually can't, but I have to pretend I don't know what's going to happen or dh gets all snippy and wants to change the channel hehehe.

Sooooo Happy Watching tonight!!!!!!!!
:grouphug: Dee

dixied 04-01-2008 08:26 PM

Let's look at hotels on Travelocity? Like NBC lets them pick their own hotel. :D

I love the alliance. I think if it sticks it's truely anyones game. I wonder if Mark and Jay are going to split the money if one of them wins?

ksk571 04-01-2008 08:27 PM

3FC's very own Hun.e.B's hula hooping video was featured at the beginning of tonight's show. Looking good Melissa!!

dixied 04-01-2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksk571 (Post 2128619)
3FC's very own Hun.e.B's hula hooping video was featured at the beginning of tonight's show. Looking good Melissa!!

I had skipped over it, so I went back and looked. Dang Melissa, how heavy is that thing? I've never been able to use hula hoop. Any tips?

Heck, since I'm the only one here I'm going to just edit my last post til someone shows up :lol::

Ali - What's with the arm phobia, she looks amazing. I'd kill for arms like that. When she was walking in the market with Jillian, they looked about the same size.

Mark versus the lobster, too funny. I didn't realize Jillian was related to God. I'm with Kelly on oysters. Yuck!

That challenge sounds hard!

Shay 04-01-2008 09:08 PM

Daggone it. It was 8:15pm and then I was like OMG I've got to watch the show. I missed Melissa's video!!!

Diva 04-01-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksk571 (Post 2128619)

That was awesome! I think tonight's show is my favorite so far this season. :) Ali looks awesme, and how sweet was that of Mark to wait for her? :) Not saying anyhting is going on, but they have great chemisty.

Shay 04-01-2008 09:12 PM

LOL at what Mark's wife said to him! Are you crying again?

dixied 04-01-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 2128682)

That was awesome! I think tonight's show is my favorite so far this season. :) Ali looks awesme, and how sweet was that of Mark to wait for her? :) Not saying anyhting is going on, but they have great chemisty.

I thought the same thing. I hope his wife isn't the jealous type. Not that I think anything is going on, but in my experience ......OMG, his wife asking "Are you crying AGAIN?"

How cool was is that Ali's grandma is from Austraila and she got to call her?

Diva 04-01-2008 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixiedieter (Post 2128694)
I thought the same thing. I hope his wife isn't the jealous type. Not that I think anything is going on, but in my experience ......OMG, his wife asking "Are you crying AGAIN?"

How cool was is that Ali's grandma is from Austraila and she got to call her?

I thought it was totally cool. :)

His wife asking him that about crying cracked me up! LOL! I dunno, if I were the wife, I'd be a little jealous, especially if I were still overweight...but then again, I'm the jealous (Aries) type, lol!:dizzy:

Shay 04-01-2008 09:23 PM

Isn't it fantastic to hear Kelly have confidence in herself? Actually saying she could be the first woman Biggest Loser? Good for her!