3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   TBL Couples: Season 5 Discussion *SPOILERS* (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/137629-tbl-couples-season-5-discussion-%2Aspoilers%2A.html)

SoulBliss 04-03-2008 05:10 PM

:lol:

NemesisClaws 04-05-2008 07:07 PM

When they climbed to the top of the bridge, I was totally there with Mark on his fear of heights! Goodness, I can't even imagine doing that stunt!

I really hope Roger does not win this, because out of all of them, he has the most weight to lose yet. It just would be so typical if he did.

I agree with other comments on Kelly seemingly having lost what it means to be a woman again. Her walk is definitely a manly walk, and that's a sign of a low self esteem. I hope the more weight she loses, the more comfortable she is inside her own skin. Time will tell.

One issue regarding the wives of these contestants...most are overweight themselves, and I know that if my husband was on this ranch losing weight, I would be doing my darnest to lose weight back home....for one thing, it would just be too embarassing to be seen on television next to a (now) skinny man with all my blubber....

vixjean 04-05-2008 10:56 PM

Yes Kelly always has her shoulders hunched forward which makes her look SO MUCH heavier than she really is, and her arms folded in front of her chest. I always yell at the tv to Kelly to move her arms so we can see that she really does have shape now.

SoulBliss 04-05-2008 11:21 PM

One thing to keep in mind is that a lot of these people are SHORT. For reference, Jillian is 5'4", isn't she? Take a look at the others when they stand next to her.

dixied 04-06-2008 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulBliss (Post 2135871)
One thing to keep in mind is that a lot of these people are SHORT. For reference, Jillian is 5'4", isn't she? Take a look at the others when they stand next to her.

I think Jillian is 5'-2".

And for the record, 5'-4" is average height of a woman in the US, not short! :D

SoulBliss 04-06-2008 03:08 PM

:) Well, I certainly didn't mean to offend, and I am well aware what the "averages" are (being someone who has been taller than the average her whole life), but my point remains, if they are the same height or shorter than Jillian, they *will* look very heavy at 200+ pounds.

chick_in_the_hat 04-06-2008 06:14 PM

I'm not short...I'm vertically challenged. :s:

Diva 04-06-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NemesisClaws (Post 2135641)

One issue regarding the wives of these contestants...most are overweight themselves, and I know that if my husband was on this ranch losing weight, I would be doing my darnest to lose weight back home....for one thing, it would just be too embarassing to be seen on television next to a (now) skinny man with all my blubber....

I heard that! I would be too!

vixjean 04-06-2008 09:35 PM

I'm short, and horizontally challenged, LOL!

Shay 04-06-2008 11:27 PM

Okay who can I blame--I think it was Dixiedieter--for posting that TBL Austraila is on youtube? I've been watching the first season all weekend. I actually don't mind knowing Adro won it all bc I'm not loving Wal who looks he could have possibly won it all.

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly 04-08-2008 12:02 PM

yeah i didnt care much for wal either

cant wait for tonights show!! hope kelly and ali kick butt!!

Tomato 04-08-2008 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NemesisClaws (Post 2136820)

I am glad you made that comment because that's what I was thinking all along. :p

ggmugsy 04-08-2008 12:42 PM

YES!!! on the wives and their weight.

Did anybody else see Jay on the Today Show? He looks AWESOME!! His wife . . . STILL OBESE.

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly 04-08-2008 12:58 PM

yeah you would think the wives would be a bit more motivated to loose after seeing their husbands

Manick 04-08-2008 03:26 PM

Anyone else see this???

Ok, what do we think? Is this our girl Brit? Found this on her myspace (biggest loser) page....
I cannot find it anywhere else...maybe those more internet savvy can come up with it. Anyway, if so...wowza!
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...brit-shape.jpg