The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 03-14-2008, 10:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/198.2/150

Height: 5'5

Default Ali, Jay, Kelly and Brittany in May Prevention Mag!

My husband works for the company that prints Prevention Magazine and brought me home the May 2008 issue last night. OMG! You have to see Kelly! She weighs 192lbs. in the Magazine and looks AMAZING. Her hair is styled and flat ironed and she has on a killer dress...she is the biggest transformation in my opinion. Ali weighs 149lbs in the photo and doesn't even look like the same person...she is radiant. Brittany is sexy as **** and should do plus sized modeling....she weighs 170 in the photo. Jay weighs 201lbs in the photo and has on a pair of jeans and a leather jacket....he looks so handsome.

I am totally blown away by these photos and truly inspired.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:58 AM   #2  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingmyerica View Post
My husband works for the company that prints Prevention Magazine and brought me home the May 2008 issue last night. OMG! You have to see Kelly! She weighs 192lbs. in the Magazine and looks AMAZING. Her hair is styled and flat ironed and she has on a killer dress...she is the biggest transformation in my opinion. Ali weighs 149lbs in the photo and doesn't even look like the same person...she is radiant. Brittany is sexy as **** and should do plus sized modeling....she weighs 170 in the photo. Jay weighs 201lbs in the photo and has on a pair of jeans and a leather jacket....he looks so handsome.

So I guess since the makeover show is this next week that Maggie is the one to go home.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:00 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/198.2/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiedieter View Post
So I guess since the makeover show is this next week that Maggie is the one to go home.
Those were the only people they showed, all the other guys were missing...so I don't know. Seems reasonable though.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:48 PM   #4  

TVGuide.com has some photos of Brittany and Dan (in the interviews and features section). Brittany does look fabulous! Dan got a haircut. I'm undecided on if I think it's an improvement or not. Okay, definitely an improvement but I'm not sure what I think about it. Hmmm?? He reminds me of someone in his after shot but I can put my finger on who it is.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

I looked - I can't find the article in TV guide! I really want to see Dan with a haircut, can you link to it online?
Old 03-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #6  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

I don't see them anymore - or at least cannot remember where I saw the clips. Dan's hair still looked long-ish to me, but I mostly noticed Brit. She looked cute as always. She could easily do plus sized modeling as she is right now.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #7  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Hope this link works...I dunno...it's better than the hair he had before.

Brit doesn't even look like Brit...WOW!

I case the linx don't work I went to TV Guide .com and searched for Biggest Loser and then clicked on more photos - I think there was a link to makeovers.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:30 AM   #8  
Mind over platter

S/C/G: 215/195/144

Height: 5'5"

Wow! Thanks for the link to the sneak peak...I think the Dan hair is slightly better, tho I don't love it. At least he no longer looks like a junior male version of Jackie which seems like a good change. Brit looks incredible, just like a 20-something should look.

Looking forward to seeing the show!
Old 03-17-2008, 02:55 PM   #9  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manick View Post
Wow! Thanks for the link to the sneak peak...I think the Dan hair is slightly better, tho I don't love it. At least he no longer looks like a junior male version of Jackie which seems like a good change. !
Word! I hate the fact that TV Guide spoiled the outcome though...

Why in the heck didnt they do the vote off at the end of the show like they were supposed to???
Old 03-17-2008, 03:14 PM   #10  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chick_in_the_hat View Post

Brit doesn't even look like Brit...WOW!
What's going on with those BOOBS?
Old 03-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for the link! I liked his hair before better. I suppose I am an old fuddy duddy, I hate the current style where guys brush their hair straight forward - a la David Cook from American Idol, the kid from the Terminator TV series and the guy from the new KNight Rider TV movie. Just HATE it.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:32 PM   #12  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manick View Post
At least he no longer looks like a junior male version of Jackie which seems like a good change.

Thanks for the smoothie thru nose moment.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:46 PM   #13  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingmyerica View Post

Lucky you .... I have never heard of Prevention magazine until on the show. Not sure if it is available in Canuckstan ..... have to check Chapters.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:57 PM   #14  
I am Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
Lucky you .... I have never heard of Prevention magazine until on the show. Not sure if it is available in Canuckstan ..... have to check Chapters.
The only place I've seen that carries it in Canada is Shoppers Drug Mart.

-Yello.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:07 PM   #15  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Thank you, Yello. I haven't been to Chapters yet, but I will check a flagship Shoppers store.