3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   TBL Couples: Season 5 Discussion *SPOILERS* (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/129751-tbl-couples-season-5-discussion-%2Aspoilers%2A.html)

Shay 03-18-2008 08:55 PM

dixiedieter--I know what's up with that?

sportmom 03-18-2008 09:05 PM

Mark is looking a little scary. Not sure what it is - criminal maybe? But I saw something about Manson on ET right before the show started & that could be clouding my judgment. I think he has lost too much in his face now.

sportmom 03-18-2008 09:07 PM

Bob was drooling a little when he wanted to look at Dan's new clothes. Come on, Bob, try to hide that sensitive side a bit more, k? ;) Nice product placement - wonder how many times they have to retake those to not bust out laughing.

dixied 03-18-2008 09:07 PM

Random observations

Is there a tear duct removal surgery that we can get for these people? The stylist dude kept crying too, I guess it's catching?

And why did they let Mark keep that ugly beard?

Okay how the heck did they keep Brit's boobs up like that? She looked great. I don't love that color for some reason.

Jay looked nice. Those clothes hid the moobs well. He did squeal like a girl, didn't he?

Kely did look good. Loved the hair, want the dress! For a brief moment as she walk toward her mom, she looked like a heavier Faith Hill. Her mom's comment about the sobbing cracked me up.

At least Roger shaved! He looked good, but I wanted to see his rockstar outfit.

Dan still doesn't do it for me. He looks like an odd woman I used to work with. :D

Ali looks amazing. Nuff said.

dixied 03-18-2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportmom (Post 2106520)
Mark is looking a little scary. Not sure what it is - criminal maybe? But I saw something about Manson on ET right before the show started & that could be clouding my judgment. I think he has lost too much in his face now.

:rofl: I just spit Diet Mt. Dew all over my laptop.

dixied 03-18-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportmom (Post 2106523)
Bob was drooling a little when he wanted to look at Dan's new clothes. Come on, Bob, try to hide that sensitive side a bit more, k? ;) Nice product placement - wonder how many times they have to retake those to not bust out laughing.

"Show me" Did Bob just ask Dan to strip? :o

Shay 03-18-2008 09:14 PM

Sportmom--ROTFL regarding the Mark comment.
Dixiedieter--LMAO..Dan looks like a woman you used to work with?! Funny!

Shay 03-18-2008 09:15 PM

Okay its not just me...that scene in Dan's room...not right.

Shay 03-18-2008 09:15 PM

It was just so staged...an awful commercial.

Nori71 03-18-2008 09:22 PM

OMG - I cannot wait until 8pm PST now! I has actually forgotten that it was Tuesday already!

dixied 03-18-2008 09:40 PM

Roger is going to need neck work after the finale.

Shay 03-18-2008 09:45 PM

Please let it be Jay & Brittany below the yellow line. I want Brittany to go home. She is hanging on like the black team women from last season and I hated that.

Shay 03-18-2008 09:49 PM

Yes, Kelly is safe and I heard her say she wants to be the first woman Biggest Loser. Despite all that crying she does have a fighting spirit. She wasn't part of that crying defeatist fest that Brittany and Maggie had last week. It would be fitting in Brittany left this week.

Shay 03-18-2008 09:52 PM

I really don't like this going to plead "my case". Its stupid. Accept your possible fate and move on.

sportmom 03-18-2008 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixiedieter (Post 2106524)
Dan still doesn't do it for me. He looks like an odd woman I used to work with. :D

:rofl:

Meh, I really don't like Ali's haircut at all. I think it greatly ages her and makes her nose too prominent and makes her eyes bug. Maybe she's just tired.....