A little BOB for your christmas stocking............

• here's a story with a video clip of him training someone:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah2652.shtml

Also, the newest "The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Planner" is out in stores now. I got mine at the grocery checkout today, so I'm sure you can find them anywhere. It's the size of a prevention magazine and will set you back about $3.99. Ya'll will just be happy it's not your beloved JULIE on the cover!!

• Got my planner the other day and will start it next week. Also did both new workouts this morning, they're awesome!!! And that video was funny, I would love a training session with Bob!
  • Yeah, never quite seen him sit on anyone's lap before, wowza!! :
  • Love, love , and love Bob. I've gotten this planner before. I like the recipes.
  • Merry Christmas everyone...I wonder if that magazine is available up here in the Great White North...eh??
  • Oh yes you can get those mags here in Canada, I have the others that were out. Should be at any grocery store that carries Prevention magazine but go to WalMart or any store that is selling mags for the US price, save yourself a buck or two unless it is like some of the other mags that is just printing one price now.
  • That Bob is SOOO adorable!
  • Does anyone know if Bob is gay? I don't care one way or the other but have always wondered. He's one of those guys, like sometimes I am SO SURE he is, then in the next episode I'm not sure any more, then later I'm sure he's NOT.... I can't decide.
  • Quote: Does anyone know if Bob is gay? I don't care one way or the other but have always wondered. He's one of those guys, like sometimes I am SO SURE he is, then in the next episode I'm not sure any more, then later I'm sure he's NOT.... I can't decide.
    I'm pretty sure he is....but as you say, it matters not!! I love him for the wonderful person he is! You can tell that he REALLY cares for his team, and that this is MORE than a job for him.
  • We love your job too Bob! Is it wrong that I find him sexy even with pit stains? LOL!

~melissa
  • Oh no, pit stains just mean he's not afraid of getting a sweat up! Yeah, ya know, I can't decide either. I thought yes, until the quote about him loving his job as he was sitting on that girl's lap. Who knows! I love him just the same - la la la - no he's not - la la la!!

Actually, when we really think about it, he does bring some pleasure to the eyes, but I think the reason we all are ga-ga over him is we'd want to spend time with him and have him talk to us and encourage us they way he's done for others right? I mean a big part of the attraction is the positive energy that just flows from his spirit - I think we'd all want him as a best friend.
  • I love, love, love Bob.....lol
  • I've been watching TBL Australia marathon on the Fox Reality channel. I didn't realize that Bob and Jillian went over there to train those contestants. Anyway, I don't think it was even week 2 and Bob had to leave because his mom died suddenly from a massive heart attack. The man went home, buried his mother and came back 3 days later. I was like wow!! His commitment to those people so what happened to his mother doesn't happen to them just brought me to tears and he got even more respect from me. What a man!!