The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 05-29-2009, 07:53 AM   #16  
Lil' Old Chick

S/C/G: 229/206/150

Height: 5'4"

Do you wear your polar f4 all the time or only when you work out?
I have had one for a year now and still don't really know what to do with it.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 191/169/140

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
I use a Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor. It tells me the time, how long I've worked out, how many calories I've burned, what my heart rate is and whether that is in my "heart rate zone"--it also blinks to warn me if I'm under or over my "zone". Some of the more expensive Polar models interface with the computer, but mine doesn't.
This is what I use too. I really like mine.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 165.6/158.4/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
I got a GWF online for $109 (including shipping) and amazon had the display for $69. I have worn it for 3 months and have lost more than 30 lbs. Not that I think the armband is the reason I have lost weight, but it has made me far more aware of which activities burn the most calories, and how I burn less than the machines say I do.
Wear did you find this price?? I have looked all over and the cheapest I can find is actually on the GoWear Fit site of 250 for both.

Candice