Reunion show?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I guess I should have said that I was going to miss it because I was working.

So who kept the weight off, who gained it back and what is this I hear about Marty proposing to someone? Thought he was married already?
  • Everyone that they showed on the reunion show kept the majority of their weight off... I only remember the people from last season so I know Eric had gained back like 41 pounds and Marty had gained back some. Wylie had gained back some and they never showed how much Amy had lost or gained. Poppy (the 50 at home winner) gained 9 lbs back of her 115 lost and Pam had either maintained or lost a little more (I couldn't remember.) I'm really interested to know if Kai gained all hers back!

Marty and Amy started dating after the show and he proposed to her at the end of the show (hence why she didn't see how much she lost or gained!)

They also showed baby Rex and an extended preview of Season 4 (which they had posted on their website all week.)

Jillian's Team looks pretty hardcore... I think I'll like watching people get pissed off at her. ( I missed the first seasons with her as a trainer)

I heard Bob say somewhere (can't remember if it was in an online interview or at the show) that people can't expect to come home from a show like TBL and go back to partying and being that old person without gaining weight. I think he was talking about how they showed when Kai went home and started drinking heavy again. Haha Bob is so clever at making intelligent remarks!

Thats about all I can remember. There were some people from the first 2 seasons there but I don't remember any of them.

PS: Gosh did I use a lot of (mental thoughts) or what?!
  • I didn't start watching until last season, but I think the winners of the first season gained some back. Susie (is that her name?) just had a baby so she has an excuse and she actually still looks pretty good, but her hubby looks like he's gain a lot back.

I was wondering about kai too. Her attitude @ the last show was very off putting to me. I think they all gained some back because I read some place that when they are on the show the dehydrate themselves and other tricks to have that scale go way down. It's only normal IMO that when they are home and living REAL life, that they would gain a few back. They all still looked really good and healthy to me. I mean I have about 74 or so to lose but when I do, If I flutuate back and forth between 5 to 10 lbs I won't be sweating it, because at least I won't be 200 lbs anymore. We all fluctuate(sp) 2 to 5 lbs anyways depending on our sodium intake, periods and what-not.
  • Check this out

http://www.teamrt.com/category/All-N...p-Gains-Hubby/

It says that Kai has kept it off. Good for her!
  • And here is a video

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2007/0...eight_gai.html
  • Thanks for the links Sandi!
  • I don't like the new host. I would have liked a little more info on how they're keeping it off and how their day-to-day life is different. I really liked Drea - she's on the 1st workout video too.
    I am really looking forward to the new season and how they've shaken things up. Jillian was not really that mean as a trainer - I only watched seasons 2 & 3. They are playing that up - I think it's her persona. You can sign up for a daily mail from her at her website that is somewhat motivating, but her workouts are pretty tough if you're starting out in lousy shape.
    Suzy and Matt's son was born just 5 days after my daughter! Suzy definitely has kept more off than Matt, but he battles several addiction demons, not just food, it sounds like. He still looks WAY better than his first appearance on the show!
  • From what I understand Jillian left after season 2, because she didn't like how the American version of this show was portraying her as a *****. She remained on the AU version (which I have also downloaded). Last season on AU Biggest Lose they introduced "The Commando". While the 2 teams were being selected, this "Commando" character secretly trained 2 Outsiders and introduced them to the rest of the group a couple months later. One of those outsiders actually won the main prize.

I think this is why USA bought back Jillian (the black team). And from the brief preview on the reunion show, she looks rather *****y (I really wonder why she agreed to come back, did she miss the TV exposure?)
  • Well I just finally watched it today, I didnt think I was gonna like Allison as the host but shes cute. I hate her as Sammi though. It was good to see so many keeping it off nicely, seems like the winners were the ones that gained the most back.

I thought Jillian looked like a super B****! I'm sorry I really do not like her. Even if the print material, her body language is just cold and arrogant. What exactly is she out for revenge from? I realize it could be editing but I think I even like Kim more than her. At least Kim shows some heart. Jillian just seems like an angry ball buster and I dont respond well to that kind. Yes, I like tough but gimme a break.

Bob is the man though! I do love that man! Favorite all time line..."I know this hurts but I am saving your life right now"
  • Quote: Well I just finally watched it today, I didnt think I was gonna like Allison as the host but shes cute. I hate her as Sammi though. It was good to see so many keeping it off nicely, seems like the winners were the ones that gained the most back.

I thought Jillian looked like a super B****! I'm sorry I really do not like her. Even if the print material, her body language is just cold and arrogant. What exactly is she out for revenge from? I realize it could be editing but I think I even like Kim more than her. At least Kim shows some heart. Jillian just seems like an angry ball buster and I dont respond well to that kind. Yes, I like tough but gimme a break.

Bob is the man though! I do love that man! Favorite all time line..."I know this hurts but I am saving your life right now"

I couldn't have said that better myself and I agree 100%.
  • It's funny cuz all you guys are now saying about jillian what those of us who saw season 1 & 2 said about kim when jillian left. lol

It may give you different insight to read her posts -- yes, she actually posted on this site quite abit about 2 years ago. Her user name was jillianmichaels so you can search by that, or just pull up the jilliansgirls thread and go way back in the history. it will show you a MUCH different side of her than the image you got from the preview. She does care, and is so real and not articial/shallow like others, but she is a no-excuses trainer.
  • I remember when she posted on here, I read them. And I'm saying the same things I said about Jillian as I said from season 1 and season 2. Kim...never liked her, I dont know why but she never seemed like she had control. Jillian, well while I can agree she takes no excuses but her approach is over the top. And for me personally I would never respond to someone yelling in my face like that. I admit alot of it is editing...but again my question is...what is she trying to seek revenge for? Is it for the the way she was portrayed as having a hard personality...well she seems the same as ever. If her problems were that they dont show the heart...show us some! I guess we'll see how it goes. I know there are millions of people who love her all for their own reasons.
  • Melissa, I am so with you girl. I could NEVER have a trainer like Jillian. Everytime she got in my face like that, I'd prolly punch her or want to really bad. I wouldn't respond well amd would go straight home and straight for the fridge. I Love me some Bob!!!! I didn't like Kim at first but she grew on me a little and at this point she seems like she is "nicer" tha Jillian. If I went to TBL and ended up with Jillina, I'd say thanks but no thanks....
  • LOL...I'd be too afraid of her! Honestly I understand her training style but it doesnt motivate me at all. And thats what I would want in a trainer. If I wanted the other I'd join the army! I'm sure she's great with the other stuff that they dont show us. But I'll stick to my bob! Who is also tough but in a motivating inspiring way.