Omg I Miss The Tbl

• every monday i would rush into work to log my weight for the red team and boy is it hard not being in a challenge cant wait for the next one
    Michelle

• I loved watching that program. Unfortunately, those in charge of my TV channels have put the show on a channel I currently do not get. I cannot see upping my TV charges for this one show. It is really one of the few reality shows that benefits lots of folks - those who participate and those who watch!
  • Michelle....its like something is missing isnt it? LOL! Wont be long till the new one though. Oh I didnt know you were a raider fan.....diehard bronco fan myself! LOL! Anyone know when Chellez wedding date was or is? Shouldnt be long now for her.
  • hi guys

i love tbl too but i think michelle means she misses the tbl game i d started awhile back----am i right michelle? if youd like to do another tbl, id be glad to see what i could do---pm me if you want

i just saw that the new show will be on 9/11
  • andrea.... Michelle was refering to the challenge we just finished. There's already another challenge in the works. If you need more info please see the TBL "Fantastic Season 4" Challenge stickie in this forum.

Melissa! - I haven't disappeared under wedding plans yet! The date is August 18th so only a few weeks left. I caught bronchitis last weekend and I haven't been able to shake it yet. Lets hope I'm not having to whisper my vows!

Michelle - Only a few more weeks dear. Hang in there til then!
  • Oh day after my dh's birthday! Take care of you, I'd bet the stress is causing that bronchitis to stick around. Feel better soon!!