3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Interested In Another Round? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/98096-interested-another-round.html)

chellez 11-13-2006 09:22 AM

Interested In Another Round?

I was sitting at my desk this morning after updating the blue team's chart and was considering something. I know personally that the holidays are the hardest time of the year for me because of all of the food temptations. The Biggest Loser finale is the week of the 13th, which is also when our boards contest ends. But does it have to? Is that the end all be all of The Biggest Loser until next season?!

Of course not!

I was considering starting 2 new teams in the same manner that we have now for yet another Biggest Loser Challenge.... but this one will be The Biggest Loser "New Year / New You" Challenge ;)

Anyone can participate but I ask that if you would like to that you please make sure you are dedicated enough to post your results every week. I'd like to start this one December 31st so that way everyone has time to get together with family for Christmas before jumping back onto something like this.

If you are interested and would like to participate, please post your interest below. You'll probably get a private message from me before the contest starts to get your starting weights so I can make the teams even.

If anyone wants to step up and be a dedicated leader for the red team (because I'm still sticking with blue :D ) then please send me a private message with those interests.

Thanks guys in advance for wanting to be a part of a healthier lifestyle no matter if the show is on or not! :hug:

sportmom 11-13-2006 09:27 AM

I'm in !! And I will switch between teams, I don't have to stay assigned to red just because I'm on it now. Sounds exciting!!

Rosario 11-13-2006 10:54 AM

I'm in, too!!! I love these games!!

PinkDiva 11-13-2006 11:57 AM

Please count me in! I have done poorly in this challenge and my 40th B-day will be coming up in April, so I'd like to be able to be proud of what I see in the mirror when the big 40 creeps up on me. :dizzy:

graciezoe 11-13-2006 11:58 AM

:carrot: :carrot: I'm totally in!!! This is just the kind of motivation I need for the new year.

tnhydermom 11-13-2006 12:06 PM

I'm in! I know I've only been posting once a week, but knowing I need to come here each week and give an update keeps me motivated.

I don't see why we must maintain the same teams when this challenge ends. I wouldn't be "bad" to mix things up some. Although, I'm perfectly fine with staying where I'm at if that's where I'm needed.

nelie 11-13-2006 12:22 PM

I'd like to join in. I didn't join this past time but I'd like to be a part of it next time plus I know by the end of december, I'll need it :)

jelynn 11-13-2006 12:40 PM

Definitely in!! :D

chellez 11-13-2006 01:13 PM

The teams will more than likely be switched around.... It just really depends on everyone's weight at the end of december. it may just be luck if you end up on the same color you were before :D

spanky 11-13-2006 01:44 PM

This could be good. What will the rules be? How long does the challenge go?

Thanks, Ipa

chellez 11-13-2006 03:13 PM

I made a thread just for you Ipa :D

Click ME!

happydaisy 11-13-2006 03:39 PM

I'm in too - I feel like I have really sucked so far at this challenge and would love another chance. :)

mikelli 11-13-2006 03:57 PM

I would love to be in!

EviesMommy 11-13-2006 04:08 PM

I'm in - I haven't been doing so good - right now weight wise - but this challenge has definetly made me start exercising - which is a good thing! SO I would love to have another shot

707Goddess 11-13-2006 04:20 PM

COUNT ME IN PLEASE I didnt make the first one so this will be great