3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Individuals 2014 Chat Tread Week 1 (11/03 - 11/09) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/300284-individuals-2014-chat-tread-week-1-11-03-11-09-a.html)

Bigmid 11-02-2014 02:12 PM

Individuals 2014 Chat Tread Week 1 (11/03 - 11/09)

Hi BL challengers

Here we are with our first individual challenge.

We have a small group so this works best. It is still a great challenge as you need to still push for you to come out on top.

There is also an exercise thread if you want to post in your activities. Remember even 10mins adds up over time.

The challenge starts tomorrow but feel free to start introducing yourselves now.

I will come back later to post my introduction. Off to do nails right now.

Have a great day everyone.

angiemama 11-02-2014 10:33 PM

Since it's a small group would there be any chance for one more late sign up?

Bigmid 11-03-2014 04:15 PM

Hi angiemama seeing as we just started you can join. Welcome to the challenge

Bigmid 11-03-2014 04:18 PM

Hi everyone how is your day going so far?

Welcome to day 1!!

What is everyone most excited about doing differently this week.

Mine is to stop night snacking and starting to exercise again.

Reesa Wisteria 11-03-2014 04:43 PM

I'm not really going to be doing much differently this week from last week. I know how to eat, but this week there won't be any chinese or fettucine alfredo which caused some weight spikes for me last week.

angiemama 11-03-2014 08:52 PM

Awesome! Thanks!
I have night snacking issues that I'm also trying to rein in. And today I'm starting Shaun T again

shan84 11-03-2014 10:47 PM

I have been stalled in weight loss for the past three months regardless of calorie counting and exercising 4 times a week for an hour at a time. Those who remember me know that I did this four years ago in Korea and I dropped 120lbs. Life events happened that pushed me down a dark path and the weight is back and then some. This time though, my plan in Korea is not working on my body here in China. I'm thinking about switching from calorie counting to Atkins but still doing a lot of research. Plus I want to go get my blood levels checked for EVERYTHING to make sure something health wise isn't keeping me from losing weight. Hope everyone is having a good start to week 1.

Sum38 11-04-2014 05:31 AM

Hi Ladies,

Nice to be here.

I have slowly gained 10+ pounds since this past summer's low weight and I would like to see that number again before our annual New Year's eve party. I bought a dress in size 6 and I need to be 10-12 pounds lighter in order to fit into it. That is my goal and motivation.

Best of luck to everyone!

Pipergirl 11-04-2014 07:22 AM

I am at the beginning of my weight loss journey again:( This week I will be weighing and measuring all my food so I get an accurate calorie count.

Dumplin 11-04-2014 01:50 PM

Hi Ladies so glad we have a biggest loser challenge going on this is always fun to focus on in the fall and winter months. I like this individual chat also. I plan to start a journal and even keep up with my water intake which is what I have a harder time with in the colder weather . I look forward to some losing weight with you all and good luck to each and everyone :)))

angiemama 11-04-2014 09:09 PM

I'm with you sum. I gained about 5 pounds over the summer after just losing it over the spring. I've been working on weight loss for years though. I feel like ever since I've had my kido two years ago I am able to focus myself a little easier.
I'm back on the weight loss train after losing my motivation almost all summer and fall.
I'm ready to be one hot potato by New Years!

Bigmid 11-05-2014 12:42 AM

Hi how was everyone's day. Mine went pretty good considering that I put in a 15hr day yesterday at work. Had to work again today then did nails after that. Another day if work and nails tomorrow too. With those hours I haven't had workout time yet this week but hopefully by Thursday I can do a workout.
Well it's 10:41 so should head to bed. Goodnight all and may you have a great tomorrow.

angiemama 11-05-2014 10:57 PM

Doing good today. I started Shaun t work out videos and I'm sticking with them even though I was pretty zonked today

Pipergirl 11-06-2014 07:23 AM

angiemama, how do you like Shaun T workouts? I need to do something other than walking on the treadmill.

I started weighing and measuring all my food and it is easier than I thought it would be. Today I will be making a motivational board with my daughter to remind me why I'm doing this every time I look at it. I figure the fridge will be the best place for it.

Sum38 11-06-2014 03:46 PM

Finally I have gotten OP! Slipped there a bit last week. I think I will weigh in on Sunday's (that would give me two extra days this week to work off my weight :devil:) instead of my Friday official weigh in. Maybe I could get close to my starting weight by Sunday :crossed:

It is so easy to fall off the wagon.