Old 07-20-2014, 04:00 PM   #1  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Red Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 13 (07/21-07/27)

Well oh dear .. we lost Dangerous this week from the looks of it ... and then there were 3!!! Will we all get across that finish line this week?? FINAL WEEK!!!

TEAM - This week - 2.5 pounds Lost
Total loss 29.3 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 0.45%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 5.11%

KATT - This week -2.1 pound Lost
Total loss 9.5 pounds.
Percentage loss this week - 0.89%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 3.98%

KRIS - This week - 0.6 pound gain
Total loss 6.6 pounds.
Percentage gain this week - 0.4%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 4.20%

NOVUS - This week - 0.8 pound loss
Total loss 13.2 pounds.
Percentage loss this week - 0.49%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 7.46%

Yay ... finally won a week lol ... was wondering where my competitive spirit had gone in this challenge ... actually this year!! Think I am starting to find it .. but then I have a new goal to reach before Xmas now so I think that was the incentive I was needing to get me to focus ... 1st anniversary and a new dress in a smaller size that I have to get into without squeezing into it lol ... it was the incentive I used last year for my wedding dress .. so hopefully will have the same power to remind me lol ..

Good job again this week Novus .. you so rock with your consistency and sticking to this challenge .. thank you for hanging in there

And Kris it was nice to see you get back for the weigh in ... doesn't matter the direction, the fact that in your busy day you are taking some time to focus on you is just as important .... remember this journey isn't us being selfish by focusing on ourselves .. it is making us the best we can be which is better for everyone else too

Off to enjoy my coffee before I jump into work .. have a great day
Old 07-23-2014, 04:33 PM   #2  
Trying again

Wow .. REALLY quiet this week .. last week and no one around??!!

Well okee .. will babble alone lol ..

Yesterday I finally got to the gym (yay) .. can't believe I missed it but I did .. was getting withdrawals! Managed to get in 55 minutes on the treadmill (level 5 weight loss program) ... just over 5km ... then also fit in 3 rounds of the circuit training (alternating mix of weights and cardio equipment .. 15 minutes per lap 1 min on each) .. feeling it a little bit today .. but will be heading back to the gym for a good walk this afternoon after I finish work

Hope everyone is ok?? Busy busy busy I guess :/
Old 07-25-2014, 03:16 PM   #3  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

Hi Nightkatt!

I've been having a bit of an emotional meltdown about my weight loss journey this last week or so. I'm just all "I've lost over 60 pounds!!!" and "I can easily run 3 miles!!!" And looking at photos of myself is like looking like a stranger. It's freaking me out. My brain needs a moment to catch up, I guess. So that's where I've been.

Nevertheless, I DID lose this week. And my grand total loss for the challenge is 14.6 pounds. Yayness. I wish we had more teammates that made it to the finish line but....oh well. Good luck with the final weight in Nightkatt and Kris!
Old 07-25-2014, 03:53 PM   #4  
Trying again

Sorry to hear about the MB Novus .. I do understand where you are at though ... having lost over 100 pounds now I look at old pics and think "oh there I am" ... I still stop at a mirror and think Oh thats me! And pics are fascinating to me when I have comparison shots done ... its one of those learning curves on the journey that isn't really thought about at the beginning ... you just think .. Right .. I want to lose *** ... so I will focus on that .. but there are so many other things you need to learn and rethink or reevaluate on the road ... so take the time to embrace what is becoming the new you

Great job on the loss this week too .. happily I have too and I need to go add it in just happy I managed to get past the 10 pounds gone .. didn't think I would .

Not feeling 100% today ... not sure if I will make it to work but might not have a choice if someone doesn't answer any of my messages for cover lol .. hopefully it will mean that I might have to start but can come home when cover is available .. hate feeling like this .. and hunny generously pointed out Im looking pretty pale

TTFN!