Old 06-20-2014, 12:41 AM   #16  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Novus u r prob right. Can't get on net proper til I get home but will look at what I have done there and let y'all know ASAP.
I love seeing the numbers like this too. I actually use an online calc to work out percentages cos I really suck with that when I am rushing lol.
Just finished work but meeting hunny for a light dinner out so will get onto it as soon as I get home .
Old 06-20-2014, 04:15 AM   #17  
Trying again

Okee .. have gone and corrected it lol .. you were right .. I was looking at the wrong numbers cos those numbers I have used now are what were actually written on my spreadsheet .. dont know what I was thinking lol.

Also I do have some bad news ... I have been advised that Nlauah was actually eliminated week 6 as there was no weigh in before cut off time for weigh in ... sad to have to say this though as I hadnt seen it wasnt there ... sorry for any misunderstandings etc. But Nlauah if you would like to stick with us and weigh in each week Im more than happy to keep track for you too as an unofficial team member Just let me know

Right ..time to get some minutes in with my hunny before bed time lol .. Hugs all and if Im not posting this weekend its just because Im either working or family time Hugs!
Old 06-21-2014, 09:36 AM   #18  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

Glad you got the numbers sorted Nightkatt.

I had to post a gain this week. Sorry Team. June is proving to be a crappy month for me as far as weight loss. BUT I've gotten quite a few comments/compliments this week so I guess something is happening. Increasing my exercising is producing some changes in my body so it's worth it to not see scale movement, I guess. I've definitely lost some back fat (yay!) and in certain places my bones are getting so obvious (hello collarbone!).

Yesterday, I ran into someone I went to high school with and am friends with on facebook. She saw me and her jaw dropped. (I don't think I've ever actually seen that cliché happen before. ) After a minute of standing there with her mouth open she said, "You look amazing! It's one thing to see pictures on facebook but...wow. Just look at you!" (I've been fat since childhood - like 8 years old - so the new me is a BIG change.)

It's chilly and rainy today so it would've been a crappy day for the photo shoot so I'm less disappointed about that now. The photographer and I are trying to work out a day for rescheduling.

And because of the weather I think I'm just going to have a lazy day. I'd planned to run this morning but I think I'll just wait and do that tomorrow. Today I'm just going to clean and prepare for the upcoming week....and probably spend some time curled up with blankets and movies.

Happy weekend everyone....and good luck with weigh-in!
Old 06-21-2014, 11:25 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 179/ticker/135

Katt - I love seeing everyone's numbers! Thanks!

MissSMcC - Good for you winning the competition!

Novus - Sorry about the shoot, but with the rain today, turned out to be a good thing. I'm not running yet, but I am trying to sprint on the elliptical and a bit on the treadmill. Elliptical doesn't hurt my hip as much and is really strengthening my weak right thigh. So maybe running in the future will happen.

I am finally in the 140's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! I have not been in the 140's for over 20 years.

5 more weeks to go. It will pass by before we know it. My goal is to hit at least 145 and to get stronger.
Old 06-21-2014, 11:49 AM   #20  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris2008 View Post
I am finally in the 140's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! I have not been in the 140's for over 20 years.

That is AWESOME!
Old 06-22-2014, 03:25 AM   #21  
Trying again

KRIS - That is a fantastic result for you Well done .. Im sure you must be feeling so brilliant .... wahoo for you

NOVUS - I think this month has been a roller coaster for a lot of us on 3FC ... but as long as we keep trying we are winning. And what a wonderful reaction you received I dont see my family very often, but when I do they are very complimentary and you are right, regardless of what the scales are telling you its fantastic to have it acknowledged in other ways

Will start getting the numbers calculated tonight and get it posted tomorrow in the new weeks thread ... hopefully get a chance before I go to work, if not it will be up as soon as I get home
Old 06-22-2014, 03:33 AM   #22  
Trying again

Just checked .. still waitin on MissSMcC, LoriAnn, DangerousC & Dahlia Hope we see you on the boards this week And as I already said Nlauah if you want to still keep posting unofficially would love to see you sticking to it too
Old 06-22-2014, 12:53 PM   #23  
Amazing Revelations

S/C/G: 272/ticker/161

Height: 5ft 7

Yay Kris well done
I stayed the same this week, was looking at a loss earlier in the week but TOTM arrived and shot it back up. Never mind, there's always next week and I'm glad I won't be on my bad week whilst I'm away.
Novus June isn't being too kind to any of us I think, well done for weighing in anyway and sticking to your exercise
Old 06-22-2014, 01:31 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 165/165/120

Height: 5'3"

I don't know what it is about this year, but it's officially SUMMER,but boy did it sneak up on me!!! Maybe we're all tooooooo busy to notice, but I, for one, have had my head in the sand! Time to take this seriously! One day at a time, one pound at a time!!! Here's to eating more fruits & veggies!!! Have a great week everyone!