3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Red Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 4 (05/19-05/25) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/295985-red-team-2014-spring-meltdown-chat-thread-week-4-05-19-05-25-a.html)

Nightkatt 05-19-2014 03:21 PM

Red Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 4 (05/19-05/25)

Sorry sorry sorry lol .. I forgot to come back in last night to post the new week .. its only cos I came in through the day and meant to come back in the evening when I actually got home :)

Okee .. so here we are in week for .. Rated will be along soon Im sure to let us know how the team went this week .. I think the figures are better than last week for sure :)

So here we go ... and here is your question ... actually 2 lol ..

How happy were you with how you did last week? Will you be changing anything this week?

For me I was ok about last week, other than the attacks which put me off a little I recovered well and after reaching my original goal Im all energised again for carrying on .. just have to follow docs orders and slow it down a little sticking to the 1 pound a week where possible so my body can cope at the mo ... mind you .. Im not wonderful at following doctors orders when I am in challenges lol ..

MissSMcC 05-19-2014 03:26 PM

I think I did pretty well last week, the only time I flopped was when I got called into a last minute night shift, it threw my eating and exercising for that day. I managed to keep it to one day though which I am proud of, usually I would have spiralled into a 5 day free for all. This week I am going to try to stick to plan no matter what comes along to throw me off. It's another busy week for me, so it will be tough.
Well done on the weigh in everyone :)

Novus 05-19-2014 03:31 PM

Well, it's about time! :mad: ;)

MissSMcC 05-19-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novus (Post 5006688)
Well, it's about time! :mad: ;)

:rofl:

kris2008 05-19-2014 06:54 PM

We may have actually done well this week!!!! We are looking good!!!!!

MissSMcC 05-19-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris2008 (Post 5006780)
We may have actually done well this week!!!! We are looking good!!!!!

Again, what Novus said, it's about time! :lol:

kris2008 05-19-2014 07:10 PM

Nightkatt - Need to change thread name from 3 to 4. I get confused easily!

Novus 05-19-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris2008 (Post 5006789)
Nightkatt - Need to change thread name from 3 to 4. I get confused easily!

You'll have to forgive her. She's from New Zealand which is such a different time zone it even perplexes Dr. Who. :D

Nightkatt 05-20-2014 05:04 AM

:P Smart beeps ... yes I realised that I made that boo boo .. trying to work out how to change the title is another matter lol ... on the plus side I did get the dates right ;)
As for being in a different time zone .. ya just jealous I get to experience the day before you do lol ... I can tell you if its going to be a good one or a bad one lol.

Im looking forward to seeing the results for last week, Im sure it won't be long, but you are right its looking good :) Got told off by the doc for losing too much last week .. I did point out that its making up for 2 weeks ago .. he went and gave me THAT look ... grrr .. hate that look lol .. unless Im giving it of course :D So will just have to be a little more careful this week .. not that Im really doing anything different but some weeks it seems to go faster than others doing the same thing.
Was supposed to have today off .. so glad I popped in first thing this morning cos I got called in for work and have only just gotten to where I can sit back and relax for the evening ... after baking 2 dozen Lemon/Coconut cupcakes and 1 dozen Savoury Muffins (Bacon, Feta, Peppers, Parsley, Chives, Paprika) for our customers tomorrow ... just cos I wanted to :) Hopefully will be just as busy tomorrow cos it definitely makes the day go faster :)
Better get going and spend some time with my hunny lol

nlauah 05-20-2014 08:52 AM

Hey ppl!!! I am sorry that I havent been active in here in the last couple of weeks.. A friend was hospitalized and the whole 2 weeks were a nightmare.. with hospital visits and TOM :( I am back now.. I am planning to get in regular exercise this week than the previous ones and also do some mindful eating.. Going to the hospital did not help with both.. But this time I am determined to stay on plan.. Hopefully I do :(

Bigmid 05-20-2014 10:15 AM

Hi red team hope your all doing great.
Nighkatt I snuck in and changed your weeks for you
Have a wonderful OP day everyone

MissSMcC 05-20-2014 10:33 AM

Nlauha so sorry to hear about your friend, I hope they make a speedy recovery, that must have been really stressful.
Bigmid thanks! :) now get out of our thread :rofl:

I have finished work, now doing housework then going to ladies night at the pool later. Not sure what to have for supper, can't really be bothered cooking so will probably have soup and a sandwich or something like that. Happy Tuesday all :)

Rated 05-20-2014 12:03 PM

Red Team Results:

Total Lost: -20.5 lbs (-0.74%)

Red Team Biggest Loser: PatLib (-4 lbs, -2.34%)

Honourable Mentions:

LoriAnn (-4 lbs, -1.32%)
Novus (-2.2 lbs, -1.27%)
MissSMcC (-3 lbs, -1,25%)

Novus 05-20-2014 01:06 PM

Congrats to this week's losers! :cp: And (I think) we beat the Blue Team this week! Yay! :cheer2:

:hug: nlauah. Sorry to hear about your friend. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightkatt (Post 5006996)
As for being in a different time zone .. ya just jealous I get to experience the day before you do lol ... I can tell you if its going to be a good one or a bad one lol.

:lol:

Nightkatt 05-20-2014 03:58 PM

Bigmid .. thanks very much for your help .. and you are welcome to pop in to say hi anytime :) That way you can see how well we are doing lol .. just as Im sure members here peek your way too ... as I have noted from comments in the last couple of weeks ;)

Nlauah - so sorry to hear about your friend, I hope things are looking up for everyone now and its great to have you back with us :)

Novus .. just letting you know Tuesday was a good day .. got a little cooler later in the day but Im sure you will enjoy it ;)

Heading off to work shortly .. had my mid week peek at my progress and so far Im pretty stable with last week which I my normal plan at the moment so happy with that result .. don't want to have the doc tell me off again .. but I figure if for week 4 weigh in Im a total of 4 pounds down then I can say to him really its a pound a week .. forget that the first week was such a bad one that I am trying to make up hehehe

Catch up more later ..

OH .. doh! Forgot to say >>> WAHOOOOO to our losers this week that get a mention as well as those that didn't .. you all did ab fab this week :)