Old 07-22-2014, 01:47 AM   #1  

Default Blue Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 13 (07/21-07/27)

Hi everyone sorry this is so late. It's been another crazy few days.
I worked an event we have in Calgary called Sun and Salsa and it was so fun. I weighed myself first thing and then didn't post as had to get out of the house to set up. Remembered at 6:15 now I'm off the team. Crazy crazy girl.

Anyway I'm still here for you and will still post and everything too. I did lose a pound but with TOM yesterday and the super bad eating yesterday and today I'll be up a few for sure again. Back on track tomorrow and then for a strong finish

Hope your all having a great week so far.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:45 AM   #2  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

These challenges go by so fast. I can't believe we're already at the end.

So far this week, I feel like a bloated mess. I looked in the mirror this morning and sworn I had gained all the weight back. It was an upsetting thought, but once I looked at old photos, I realized how much my body has changed. I was relieved, but also angry at how I let myself get so big. I can't change the past, but I can learn from it to make a better future.

Here's to a great week.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:56 AM   #3  

CONGRATULATIONS Robot on being our biggest loser and to seaurchin for your loss and to both or you for finishing the challenge. Great job.

I managed to lose 8lbs this time. Was 11 but eating habits went bad. But I'll take 8 it's all in the right direction. To bad with work I kept forgetting to post on time the last couple weeks. My mind has it's own mind at times I think.

Not sure what will be the dates of the new challenge we will let you know in the next couple weeks.
Old 07-30-2014, 02:28 PM   #4  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Thank you, Bigmid. I love doing these challenges. They keep me accountable. Can't wait for the next one.