Blue Team Fall into Fitness Chat Thread Week 11 (12/16/13 - 12/22/13)

• Hi blue team hope you all had a great week 10. I had a pretty busy week this week with the holidays nearing but soon it will be slow at work again and I will be missing the business of it all.

Hope you have a good night and let's have a great week 11
  • Blue Team:

Total Lost: -7.0 lbs (-0.55%)

Blue Team Biggest Loser: Secret Swan (-3.5 lbs, -2.35%)

Honorable Mentions:

Robot (-1.3 lbs, -0.70%)
    seaurchin (-1.2 lbs, -0.66%)
    LittleBlueCat (-1.0 lbs, -0.63%)

Congratulations to all the week 10 losers !

Hope you all have a great week 11 !
  • Congratulations, blue team! We're going strong with the finish (of this challenge) in sight!

I'm getting nervous about the week of Christmas, as I will be traveling, staying with family, and eating out a lot, not to mention eating lots of decadent things while at my parents. I think I'm just going to enjoy it, while using moderation. We will see hiw it goes, I guess.
  • Congrats team for another good week. You're doing an amazing job, Secret Swan. I was planning on posting my weight today, but I'm bloated and the scale was not happy with that. I'll wait a few days, hopefully the number will be down by then.

I know these next few weeks are going to be the hardest, but I know we can do it.
  • All the Christmas parties, luncheons, get togethers. I can't seem to stop eating this week! I can't wait for the office to close down this Friday! I'm having two weeks of eating nothing but salads and shakes.
  • Well, I made it through the Christmas goodies of this week, and wow, I was rewarded today! I think maybe the sudden drop on the scale just means I'm dehydrated, so now I'm sitting here drinking water. Anyway, I'm heading Inuit if town, but I mostly check in via my mobile anyway, so I'm sure I'll be back to wish you all happy holidays! Here's hoping we can all balance enjoyment and discipline for just a BIT longer.
  • Hi team. I'm hardly ever here to chat with you guys. sorry about that. I just took a look at the weigh in thread. There's hardly any of us left! I had a gain this week. But I'm going to keep plugging away this next week. I didn't buy myself any Christmas chocolate like i usually do so that's a start right lol. Good luck this week everyone!