Old 09-29-2013, 02:56 AM   #1  
MF 3/31/13

S/C/G: 261/ticker/155 for now

Height: 5'2"

Default In Between Challenges - Mixed Chat Thread (9/29/13-10/6/13)

This will be the final In Between Challenge thread because the Fall into Fitness Biggest Loser challenge officially starts on October 7. I'm getting so excited to lead the Red team for the first time! Don't forget to sign up and post your starting weight in the official sign up thread no later than midnight (Central time) on October 3. Teams will be announced on October 6.

Apologies for not posting an In Between Challenges Chat thread last week - it was lost in the fog of my over taxed brain due to parent-teacher conference week.

Topic for this week's chat: what are you most excited about the upcoming Fall into Fitness Challenge?

I'm excited to have a reason to recommit 100% to plan. It was a rough week last week with Parent-Teacher Conferences, and Tuesday is my birthday. I'm looking forward to celebrating, but at the same time I'm anxious to get past it and move on with the business of losing weight. :
Old 09-29-2013, 05:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: Restart 4-28-14 298/280.5/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi Superhero teacher -- you're going to do a great job -- like Mel always did -- she was a great leader.

I have a lot of teacher friends -- you're right the parent conference week is a taxing week. Hang in there!

Oh, I lost 5 pounds this week -- WISH we were already on the challenge so I could post a 5 pound loss.....but looking forward to the challenge starting.

Have a great week!
Old 09-29-2013, 07:45 PM   #3  
MF 3/31/13

S/C/G: 261/ticker/155 for now

Thanks Elizabeth! Congrats on 5 pounds! That's amazing! It's been a long time since I've said goodbye to 5 pounds in one week. All the more reason I'm excited to get this challenge going!

Have a terrific week!
Old 10-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Good morning all!
October 1st and fall is in the air.
A huge shout out to SuperHeroTeacher for taking on the red team leadership role. She's going to do a great job! While I won't participate in this upcoming challenge, I'll be hanging around, cheering everyone on.
Have a great day and make choices you won't regret later